[2014-2016] IMI Kolkata PGDM Admission Related Discussions

83 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group

The process for admissions at International Management Institute, Kolkata (IMI-K) for the PGDM 2014-16 batch has started. Click here to go to the IMI-K website.Click here to download the Admission Brochure for PGDM 2014-16.Click here to acce...

Page 1 of 9

Guys,

This thread is already closed. For any admission related queries please follow the link given below:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-imi-kolkata-pgdm-admission-related-discussion-29588736

Scoring high in the sky!! IMI!! IMI!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thread Closed .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have got offer from bhubaneswar campus, can i still apply for kolkata, as i need to evaluate options.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can v get extension to pay imi kolkatta fees?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody, who had selection rounds on 30th and 31st March, and got admission offer letter??

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anybody here who has applied to imi k and hasn't got in? Had my interview day before and got a call today so a little skeptical.

11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hv a doubt abt placement statistics. imi k says that 75% of the batch has gt placed..that means out of 24 students (I guess this is the batch size) 6 have nt gt placed? thats a big deal. it means placements are nt that good? @ap_imik cud u pls provide a detailed placement report here?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!

I have created this page on FB, for those who are joining IMI-k or intending to join.

The link is provided below, please join the group for better and easier interaction.

Even seniors are welcome to guide us.

Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1408462372749852/

AD
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ap_imik could you tell about the last stage of admission round, which includes, essay writing, psychometric test, extempore speaking and personal interview. Like, what are the topics that have been asked for extempore speaking, essay writing? How will be the psychometric test??
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The calls are already going out? I got date 31st March. So if seats already get filled the whats the use !?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...