[2014-2016] IIM Lucknow Queries

279 Posts  ·  536 Users
About this group
Welcome to IIM Lucknow... red building is waiting for u .... stakes are high,...... brace urself in the gruelling GDPI to place ur hands on the coveted IIM lucknow seat...Start posting ur queries on this thread... i will try my best to address t...
Page 1 of 28

Hi I am supposed to upload degree certificate and work exp certificate But work exp certificate takes atleats 2 weeks to get issued and I have only provisional degree certificate as of now. Can I upload provisional and payslips instead.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In case of multiple certificates, scan & convert them into single PDF file and upload.

What does dis mean? How can we have single pdf file for all docs?

Plz reply

1 comment
ss919
@ss919  ·  0 karma

you can use a software like Adobe Acrobat or Nitro Pro and combine them in a single pdf file. make sure that the combined file size is less than 1 MB.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My Xth actual % is 91.5. But somehow it was uploaded as 91.05 in CAT website. Now the prblm comes with IIM L which auto calculates % on d basis of individual subject marks. While filling the form, at d end it says your marks doesn't match uploaded marks. and form is not submitting. whom should I consult to change accordingly. I don't see any mail ID from L that responds.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
krithikha.u
@krithikha.u  ·  9 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
urstrulyrocks
@urstrulyrocks  ·  0 karma

@Yatin68   In mozilla, the form got submitted despite this change. TIME faculty told me that since d change is minor, it can be neglected and we can explain it during d interview.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not able to view the degree marklist I uploaded on the PI form. When I click on the link, it says '404 Error...' what do I do...

2 comments
leo_messi
@leo_messi  ·  0 karma

fill again using mozilla

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ashasasi
@ashasasi  ·  0 karma

i am using mozilla.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I don't what to fill at the IIM L ABM form... I have no experience in rural area, whatever they are asking... What to do puys! HELP!!

FMS
1 comment
coooldev
@coooldev  ·  0 karma

fill if you want to join it. give ur own reasons..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a call from IIM L (ABM), can I attend the new iims interview ? someone please help me.

1 comment
coooldev
@coooldev  ·  0 karma

yes you have to attend separately

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently working for the last 5 months. For work experience, i need to upload work experience certificate which i cannot ask for from the company. Should i combine the pay slips(first and latest month) and upload them?

FMS
2 comments
coooldev
@coooldev  ·  0 karma

yes along with the offer letter/joining letter

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
leo_messi
@leo_messi  ·  0 karma

yeah that's what i think should be done!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not able to submit the form :/ :/  it shows error at the end. I have tried it many times, is anyone else facing the same issue ??

4 comments
leo_messi
@leo_messi  ·  0 karma

Wtf same thing! :/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amir91
@amir91  ·  0 karma

I am not able to submit the form. Getting an error. Please tell me what to do. Is anyone of u still facing this issue?   @leo_messi @Foodie @ayushi.awade @konkar2  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, I have made a mistake in filling up my grad score and work ex in the CAT form. The difference is around 3%(i.e. 82-79.94) and work ex is 7 months(i.e. 24months - 16 months ). Will it be a problem?? Should I send a mail clarifying it?? Worried.

1 comment
Exodia
@Exodia  ·  0 karma

Yes send a mail ASAP. The error is large enough to differentiate between getting a call and not getting a call. Anyways you maybe disqualified due to providing wrong info. IIM A and IIM C take a very strict stance against such cases as yours.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How good is IIM L PGP in SM?

4 comments
justmihir
@justmihir  ·  0 karma

Nope. First year engineering has common subjects. PGP SM and PGP are 2 different entities, with 2 different campuses. The MBA GPA counts for nothing and is not even mentioned on your Grade card 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ayush53
@ayush53  ·  0 karma

Thanks 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...