[2014-2016] IIM Lucknow Essay/GD/PI Experiences

850 Posts  ·  1,074 Users
About this group
Dear call getters Now that the interviews have started, kindly share your interview experiences in the following format: PROFILE:AcadsX %,Board, yearXII%, Board, yearUndergrad Stream(BA, BE etc), Specialization(CS, mech etc), P...
Page 1 of 85

What is the time allotted for IIML WAT round??

1 comment
pinaka
@pinaka  ·  18 karma

20-30 min depends

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When I try to submit my personal form, the Extra curricular section in the final PDF is not showing, and I am being allowed to edit again once I logout and login. Can anyone help?

Calls: IIM B,L,S,XL,SP,IIFT, NM,IITB.Conv: L,S,SP,IIFT,NM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Prepare for WAT/Essays and PI. Follow the link here.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys i have given cat 2015 and have a software job outside india. I am positive about some good iim calls but i am confused about how i will be planning my travel for the same. I can travel back to india only once in interview season and will like to get all the interviews done in span of 1 week and join my firm back. Is there a possibility to rearrange all of them in a week? if Yes, how ?  Previous call getters advice much appreciated ! Please redirect to me to correct thread if not related in the scope of this thread..

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the last Merit Rank to convert Lucknow last year in general category ?

CAT'14 - 99.71 | IIM Lucknow 2015-17
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
rohitbanka2k8
@rohitbanka2k8  ·  0 karma

Merit Rank is the rank you get after your overall score out of 100 has been calculated among all the candidates who were shortlisted for the interview.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
a-jay
@a-jayIIM Lucknow  ·  1,160 karma

@rohitbanka2k8 sahi Banka 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody has any idea about Metamorphosis - the biannual journal published by IIM - L? Does anyone have a pdf of any of the issues ? TIA 😃

Calls - IIML PGPSM, SP Jain Ops(WL 169), IIFT, MDI, NMIMS (Converted with Merit Rank - 27), IIT-D, New IIMs
1 comment
parul_9325
@parul_9325  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the usp of iim L ? 

1 comment
Darshao
@DarshaoIIM Lucknow  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

While entering the details in the personal data form of IIM Lucknow, it asks to enter the extra-curricular activities in which I participated. So in school I participated at district level in Basketball and won the tournament but the thing is now I have no interest in it and I really dont know much about it. I have not followed it. The same is the case with swimming. So I want to ask you that whether I should write them in the column or not?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ateev.star1
@ateev.star1  ·  0 karma

OK

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amula.pranathi
@amula.pranathi  ·  0 karma

hey... where can we access the personal data form from? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Last date to fill IIML Form???

1 comment
coooldev
@coooldev  ·  0 karma

25th jan

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last date for filling the Lucknow form for ABM is 25th Jan, Its 20th for Mumbai only right ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...