[2014-2016] IIFM Bhopal Admissions

521 Posts  ·  341 Users
About this group
New season of MBA admissions; aspirants and their apprehensions! We, current MBA students, are here to give you a clear picture of the admission process, courses, faculty, placements, summer internships & all other IIFM relevant information....
Page 1 of 53

Can someone tell me the regular dress code for girls at IIFM ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The best place to do internship is not where you get few pennies or some big brand…the best place is where the best learning lies.. during my summer internship i had offer from some big names but rather I chose a not so know marketing consultancy where I was not paid BUT the learning was tremendous..in 2  months I learnt things which were equivalent to 1 year of MBA …I was feeling pity for my classmates who joined some organization for the brand name or for some INR 5000 or INR 10000 OR INR 20000…..In the final year when my classmates were struggling to get fat salary…i was the one who could easily crack the interview from one of the top management consultancy as they were pretty much impressed with the summer internship project…please focus on profile when it comes to internship. I have recommended my juniors the same..one relevant opportunity is there with the -Dubai based marketing consultancy Mukraj-Insights to work on a live project ..you can check it here -> @Students 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do they also have any 10th 12th criteria.?

1 comment
MBAgurupratap
@MBAgurupratap  ·  1 karma

sometimes but not always..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am from kolkata and given the GDPI center as kolkata on April 15.

Indian Institute of Bio-Social Research and Development 

Prafulla Kanan, Kestopur (JL - 17) VIP Road, 

Kolkata - 700101

But i could not find any thing over there.

I thing this will be the correct address:

Indian Institute of Bio-Social Research and Development

3A, Hindusthan Road, Gariahat

Ballygunge

Kolkata, West Bengal 700029

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the expected cutoff for XAT 2015?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello IIFM folk  i got 95.4 percentile in CAT n i applied to  IIFM  2 days back... i want to know how tough the competition is going to be for getting admitted. wildlife conservation happens to be my passion and i attempted CAT just so i can get into this college please help me with the details you know..

2 comments
aseth1985
@aseth1985  ·  0 karma

ur score is v good & would be easy for you to crack! All the best... if wildlife was not your passion you could have also expected calls from MDI XIMB etc. as well

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
geet752
@geet752  ·  0 karma

If it really is your passion and you are genuinely interested, then consider yourself selected since you already have a score to back everything up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cutoff percentile for getting a call for GD/PI?

1 comment
sandystillrocks
@sandystillrocks  ·  0 karma

last year for general- 80. this is an old thread. wud ask u to follow the new thread for admissions 2015-17.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/indian-institute-of-forest-management-bhopal-2015-17-official-th...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends, this is an old thread. Aspirants are requested to post their queries on

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/indian-institute-of-forest-management-bhopal-2015-17-official-th...

1 comment
saurabhkhodke
@saurabhkhodke  ·  1 karma

👌 OK ⛽ 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is th cutoff marks for CAT & XAT last year.?

2 comments
geet752
@geet752  ·  0 karma

This is the first year that XAT scores are being accepted in IIFM. Last year the minimum cat cutoff for general was 80 percentile. However its safer to get somewhere around 90 to convert realistically.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
omchandra
@omchandra  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got a few queries..please help fellas

1)dress-code is formal or casuals are allowed?

2)will orientation last for the week or just 24th?

3)classroom hours?

4)any after classroom life apart from projects and homeworks?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...