[2014-16]SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya - Case Analysis/PI Experiences Thread

263 Posts  ·  396 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone, With the interviews around the corner, starting this thread to have the aspirants posting their experiences at the process. ALL THE BEST Puys!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Please follow the following format while posting- ...
Page 1 of 27

Anyone gt fee Refund ?????? I have cancelled my admission on 6th June. But still don't get refund.........

Final Converts 2014:IIM Udaipur, IIM Raipur ,IIM Kashipur,GIM,KJ,IMT GHZ(DCP),IMT Dubai,Gr8 Lakes CHN PGPM,Gr8 Lakes GGN PGPM,BIMTECH,XIMB (RM)|||Waitlisted:IIM T
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Team,

If I get an opportunity to go to US on H1B Visa...from TCS for 6 years and an opportunity to join KJ  Somaiya, which one should I take up. I am having 2.5 years of workex.

Please advi...

GuRu

6 comments

Tentative results for MMS :-

GLMS- 18th July 2014 evening

ILS- 23 rd July 2014

These are subject to change. 

All the best. 😃

Anirudh Jindal, SIMSR Admissions Committee. Follow us on FB @ http://fb.me/simsradmission
2 comments

I've applied for INSTITUTE LEVEL SEATS for KJ Somaiya & they are saying that result will be out after 2nd CAP Round, but we have to confirm the admission before 1st Round. There will be high risk of losing both coll. S#!T man !!

Category : SC

CET Score : 108/200

93.21 Percentile.

Home Uni : Nagpur University.

University Merit No.- 105. State Merit No. - 1755.

State Category Merit No -85. University Category Merit No :-15

Chances Of Getting In K.J.?

Hi..i got an offer letter today from KJ Somaiya for PGDM(RM)..can anyone tell me what is the average package of RM there?

Rage,rage against the dying of the light
9 comments
@anirudhjindal Is the hostel in campus or outside campus?
2 comments

the guys who are opting out please post , humble request .. it will be of great help to the guys in the waitlist.

guyz help me out if I need to decide if Retail Management is a good option from SIMSR?