[2014-16][Official] PUMBA, Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune. MBA++ Admissions

307 Posts  ·  372 Users
About this group
Greetings MBA Aspirants,We are starting this thread to answer all sorts of queries related to the MBA++ program of Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune (P.U.MBA) for the 2014-2016 batch. We request you to be very preci...
Page 1 of 31

Dear Aspirants,

We are starting a new thread to answer all your queries for 2015-2017 batch of MBA++ Program at PUMBA, Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune.

Follow the thread,

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-17official-pumba-department-of-management-sciences-universi...

Regards,

PUMBA-MBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is MAT cutoff of PUMBA for oms student ?

also do they accept CMAT FEB2015 score?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, with CAT OP -81%, B.Tech (70%), XII (70%), X (86%) and more than 4 years of work experience in IT., what are my chances for Pune University MBA pgm, under All India Quota? Plz advise.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat Scores:

OV- 89.76

Q - 76.16

V - 95.96

10th - 85.23

12th - 69.8

Grad - 74.00

Work EX -11 MONTHS

Should I Apply??

Student Business Management @XIMB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the cat cutoff for pumba generally

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is cmat cutoff for pumba?

Rev it up !!! 
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys can u plz tell me the admission procedure of PUMBA for outsider students or non maharashtrain.

N how much %ile required in cat,cmat respectively for getting admission for NC-OBC

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello , 

Can you please tell me about the admission procedure of PUMBA for students outside Maharashtra?

My MAT percentile is 96.29 (719.50) and CMAT is 90.09 (189) . 

Also , I have already completed my graduation. However , I have to re appear for one subject in May 2015 and will have my final marksheet my June 2015. Am I eligible to apply ?

Converted -IMT N (Marketing) , XISS (Marketing ) , ITM(PGDMRMM) , BIMHRD(PGDM) Awaiting : WeSchool
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the MH-CET cut-off for PUMBA for OMS students?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,

Can someone please tell me how to apply to PUMBA?

I am from Haryana and did my education in Haryana only. i will be applying in OMS General category.

MY CMAT Rank is 2081. 95.18%ile  210 marks.

CLass X 81.4

Class XII 82.4

Btech 69

No work exp 

is my profile good?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...