Since the GD/PIs are already over and we have the list of final converts, no seniors would be able to answer your queries on this thread. Please move on to the following new thread for final converts to get your queries addressed. The current thread shall soon be closed. Thank you !
Waitlisted people in XIMB MBA (BM) - Non Odissa category, Please fill this form to track waitlist movement.. Don't forget to bookmark to be able to edit and track it later!
After the last year debacle of getting a straight reject finally the moment arrived .This time a straight convert in MBA(BM) at new campus .MBA HRM wl-1.Joining MBA(BM) for sure..:)🍻🍻.Thanks @neeravsaluja for continuous support..Team IlluminatiX rocks ..👏👏
Converted MBA. Non Odisha. But not joining since I have already converted IIFT Delhi, nmims. WAITING LIST MOVES UP BY ONE. Congrats too the converts.
Kind Attention : All Converts and Wait-listed Candidates. Please note the following -
1. The total number of seats for MHRM and MBA-RM is 120 each. The institute is authorized to admit 360 students for MBA, but whether or not the administration will fill all of those seats this year, we are not sure. The last we heard was 300 seats for MBA. We will contact the Admissions Office tomorrow regarding the same and let you know at the earliest. Please refrain from speculating on this topic further.
2. All the 120 students of MHRM and all the 120 students of MBA-RM would be based out of the new campus. 120 students of MBA would be at the new campus and the rest of the MBA students would be at the existing campus.
3. The allocation of campuses to the MBA students is completely random - the admin wants to ensure equal distribution of merit in both the campuses. Therefore, even the new converts, who convert after the waitlists move, would be allotted campuses randomly.
4. There is absolutely NO difference in the two campuses. The courses, faculty, placements etc. remain completely the same. There is therefore no concept of "upgradation" to or from a campus.
5. Requests for change of campus will not be entertained.
6. Conveyance between the two campuses would be appropriately arranged.
7. The next list is expected to be out by 18th April.
8. Compared to last year, there are more number of seats in all the three programs. There was an increase in seats last year after the first list was out. Also, the percentage of domicile reservation has not been told to us by the administration yet. Hence, please appreciate the fact that it is pointless to speculate whether or not a particular wait-list number would convert. It is also pointless to compare with last year's waitlist converts because of the differences in the process we have just enumerated.
9. We will get back to you as soon as we receive word from the administration about - a) Number of seats in MBA b) Percentage of domicile reservation. Most probably, we will let you know by tomorrow.
10. All the candidates who have converted their GD/PI calls are requested to join the official converts group -https://www.facebook.com/groups/650114858376990/
11. Those who converted shall receive an email about their 1st installment and details thereof.Please message your XIMB ID to any of the group admins to get yourself added. Please note, this group is only for the confirmed converts.
We understand that most of you are really tense and unsure, but please refrain from speculation and direct all your queries to us. We will do as best as we can!
Hi puys from Odisha,
Kindly update this tracker to help waitlisted candidates get an idea of their chances.
@194 for BM ........
can any one says my probabilty of converting ?
MBA (BM) Waitlist number 10 (Non Odisha)
When can i expect to convert it..will not join though..just asking
Please visit the official final converts thread for further discussions: