[2014-16] Official IIM Trichy Converts/Waitlist Thread

194 Posts  ·  306 Users
About this group
Hi All - Congrats to all the converts & waitlisted candidates. Results can be viewed here: Login - RMS Iimtrichy Request you to post whatever queries you have regarding the institute and we shall be glad to answer ...
Page 1 of 20

Actually I couldn't see the waitlist no. In the result declared by IIM trichi... Can someone help me with it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do IIM Trichy have permanent campus?

2 comments
root0090
@root0090  ·  383 karma

Yes, they are close to moving into new premises.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
root0090
@root0090  ·  383 karma

They have moved in September/October to the brand new campus on the National Highway to Rameswaram

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sectionals above 90

overall 95.XX

acads 85+ throughout.

work ex 17 mnths. 

Any chance of a call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,need help..Is there any confirmation mail sent to the direct admission getters(converted based on the performance in A,B,C,K,L)..I got IIMC and I need all the confirmation letter or some proof from all the IIMs that I got the call(It's required for my CV)..I haven't checked it after I got IIMC 😃 ...I have found all the mails from the new IIMs except IIMT..The login portal says that I am not shortlisted..Does that mean I didn't get the call..Seniors and also who converted,can you help?

1 comment
onzone
@onzone  ·  0 karma

@louch any idea??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello seniors respond to our queries. We need our 50k back and can you tell when will the admission office send the dd's to us?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIM_  trichy....when do we get the refund ? how  do we get the refund? i withdrew from the admissions on 5th june....i mean just paid for waitinglist confirmation.....is there a process to be done by us to get the money ?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIM_  trichy....when do we get the refund ? how  do we get the refund? i withdrew from the admissions on 5th june....i mean just paid for waitinglist confirmation.....is there a process to be done by us to get the money ?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will cancel my admission tomorrow.

NC-OBC candidate having current WL#1, congrats!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anything happening here today?i want to withdaw and if i get selected they might not return back my hard earned money.AO not picking up my call, although i have mailed them.Does anyone know how to let them know that we are not interested anymore in iim trichi?

1 comment
pla7yer
@pla7yer  ·  0 karma

Send a formal mail to them .you will get dd on july first week..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are they going to send our 50k DD automatically or we have to do something else like mail for that?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rums7
@rums7  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shikharb
@shikharb  ·  0 karma

#f

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...