[2014-16] Institute of Management, Nirma University WAT-PI Experience and Discussion Thread

124 Posts  ·  207 Users
About this group
All the best to everyone for their IMNU interviews starting within next few hours and please use thread to post your experiences.For the benefit of everyone concerned, please keep the format like this:*PROFILE:*_*Acads: *_X - XII -...
Page 1 of 13

Executive Diploma in Operation Management......from Inst. Of Management, NIRMA....how much valueable in industry for exp. Professional.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have more then 7yesrs of experience in pharma industry. Currently I am working on a leading pharma company based out in ahemedabad as a senior manager. I am looking for a Executive MBA study. I want to know about inside story in institute of Management, Nirma University for Executive MBA.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the last WL number that converted here?

1 comment
saurabhchouhan
@saurabhchouhan  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wait listed at 73 in 3rd round of admission process. What are the chances of conversion? What is total intake in Nirma? If I pay 25k and dint convert, then will nirma provide it back?? kindly reply

1 comment
IMNU-Ahmedabad

@Deepz1212 : First things first - Our sincere apologies for this late reply.

1) Chances of conversion are like 50-50 because of the extremely heavy movement in the list.

2)The total intake for the MBA Full Time programme is 240 students.

3)If you pay 25K and do not convert, the entire amount (except for a nominal amount of 1K) will be returned back. The refund process is expected to start in the first week of July.

Regards, Jijo George

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NIT Trichy DOMS vs Nirma ???????? Please answer with reasons.

Rajiv Tanwar, Public Relations, DoMS, NIT Trichy
1 comment
charulkakkar
@charulkakkar  ·  54 karma

nit

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Applied for refund...all the best to waitlisted 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...

Will IMNU send any detailed fee structure for the purpose of bank loan.? The email I received from IMNU confirming the admission and mentioning the fee is not having any university emblem and fee split ups to produce it as a valid document for getting the educational loan sanctioned. I got admission confirmation on 17th of April and remitted the fee also.. Please advice

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
parineety
@parineety  ·  0 karma
@iamMK...I have received a separate detailed fee structure for the purpose of bank loan.. You have to send a mail to admissions office to get the same because the paper is acknowledged individually with name printed on that..There is no use if I share mine with you...
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
iamMK
@iamMK  ·  0 karma
Thnx @parineety ........ I hv done tht.... Waiting for their response...
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the cat cut off this year to get a call for GD/PI from NIRMA?

1 comment
Ankit155
@Ankit155  ·  0 karma

85%ile

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the withdrawal procedure and last date for it..?

CAT: 86.95, Calls: TAPMI, IMT N/H/D, BIM, Nirma, IFMR, LBSIM. Converts: IMT Hyd, IMT Nagpur, LBSIM, IMNU Nirma & Counting
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nirma MBA vs Fore IB vs Bimtech Pgdm ?... Please justify with reasoning

2 comments
20sahil
@20sahil  ·  0 karma

Nirma anytime

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aseth1985
@aseth1985  ·  0 karma

Nirma