[2014-16] IIM Indore PGP at Dubai, UAE Admission Thread

127 Posts  ·  183 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone,Greetings from the Mediacom, IIM Indore, UAE Campus. This fresh thread is created to address all your queries related to PGP admissions to 2014-16 batch of IIM Indore, UAE Campus. Notification:http://www.iimidr.ac.in/ii...
Page 1 of 13

i came to knw abt this program recently..

i wud lyk to knw more abt this program, what is fee? what was cut-off last year? hw many seats are there? etc etc.

seniors pls guide

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is real embarassment on the part of IIM to treat candidates waiting this long, and to finally can it this way .I hope the institute realizes to get their act in order.This is really pathetic.Toying with others futures,and no transparency from the side of the institute.I would want to use the very worst of words.But at the end of the day the only line the m@th*rf%ck!rs will use is ...."IIM has the right to deny admission at any time"......Wow i just lost my cool there......So pls get ur f#ck!n act in order.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey has the program been scrapped or something??....Have not heard since the announcement of the cancellation of interview.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any updates ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any info guys ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anything yet???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just now I received a mail that admission process has been deferred....

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just received a mail that admission process has been deferred. Any idea friends ?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Seniors: Could you please put some light regarding how to go about filling the strength and weakness part in the interview form.Is it bullet points or detailed descriptions with example of each. Also considering the space allocated  how many strengths and weakness I should put? 

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SO, I was just wondering, how many people have been short listed for interview?? Any data?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...