[2014-16] IFIM Bangalore Official Admissions Queries and related discussions

Welcome to *IFIM Business School*, Bangalore's official admission query thread! We are happy to announce that the admissions for 2014-16 batch is open now.The 2 year full-time courses being offered by IFIM include: Postgraduate Diploma in Manage...
75 Posts  ·  89 Users
Page 1 of 7

i want to cancel my admission ,,wil the deposited money will be refundable?? what is the process for that ??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 2
Write a comment..
IFIM Placement Report 2014 Pagalguy IFIM Business School has concluded its Finals Placements for the batch of 2012-14. The placements started on an upbeat and continued on the high note mirroring the general economic sentiment in t...
Read More...
Write a comment..
@IFIMBSchoolWelcome to IFIM Business School, Bangalore's official admission query thread! We are happy to announce that the admissions for 2014-16 batch is open now.The 2 year full-time courses being offered by IFIM include: Postgraduate Diploma i...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 13
Write a comment..
Why IFIM is asking me to submit all my original Marks card instead of Photocopy?? Is there any hidden policy which we don't know?? Because i have been selected for many B-school but no one asked me to submit my original marks card, they need it o...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 7
Write a comment..

People selected for IFIM b school bangalore, please comment

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 16
Write a comment..
Corporate Recruiter s Interview: Why we choose... Pagalguy B-schools are poised on very unstable podium today. PG course enrollments have a sudden influx of mediocrity; HR fraternity voice skepticism about the value of the individu...
Read More...
Write a comment..

Anyone here for IFIM 2014-16 batch ???

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 4
Write a comment..

what is the highest placement package for 2014 in PGDM finance? @IFIMBSchool

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 13
Write a comment..
Has the management of IFIM planned to arrange any GDPI F to F interviews in maharashtra ??? A lot of people are waiting for that...I hope theres nothing like "No MS students policy" and the process will be shut down as soon as the seats are filled...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..

my cmat feb score is 114 and %ile is 83.4

mat feb score is 617 and %ile is 75..

r there any chances to gtting selected..

whats the lst date to apply
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 2
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.