[2014-16] FORE School of Management GDPI Call Getters Queries & Discussion

379 Posts  ·  393 Users
About this group
The GDPI shortlist for PGDM 2014-16 and PGDM-IBM 2014-16 are out now. Check your shortlist status: http://status.fsm.ac.in/ * **CUT-OFFs*PGDM: 88.56 PercentilePGDM IBM: 84.28 Percentile * Tentative GDPI Dates*Delhi - From...
Page 1 of 38

10th - 80.5 state board, 12th - 56.8 science with maths CBSE (yeah, on the lower side), BBA - 55.6 (76% being univ. highest), Work ex- 1 year, CAT - 94.92, WAT - Decent, GA - IDK, Not too good, PI - Quite Good. What are my chances?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i still didnt get any mail from fore as a call letter for gd pi .what to do? i have my interview on 15th of march. plz tell what documents i need to carry to the interview. 

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
2 comments
Rai89
@Rai89  ·  72 karma

they are sending hard copy call letters.their wont be any mail as such.in case you dont receive the letter,just take a screenshot of ur interview date and show at the centre. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
miumiu
@miumiu  ·  0 karma

ok

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

Ive just received a letter mentioning the GD/PI dates for the 28th Feb, and i see threads mentioning waiting lists. Does this apply to people post the interview/GD?  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all MBA aspirants- Get this form fill and know more about market research MBA live projects. These will be your future assignments. Have a live feel of MBA. Fill it and have a look at your future projects.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m2zcNGUXBV2LW4CMPUgJPIC-zlsVXF4YIgsox3I7ISU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=ma...

for any kind guidance regarding MBA or College, please message me. 

FORE School of Managemet 2014-16
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Official FORE School Of Management admission(2015-2017) helpdesk facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/720604894694669/

Bharat Mendiratta, PGDM (2014-16), FORE School of Management, New Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guyz hav fore online application for mba full time 2015-17 cum? knw dis is da wrong thread but dunno where else to post my query..plz help f neidea!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Friends, please watch the show "Budget Namo" on NDTV 24x7 at 10:30 pm tonight. Some of our batchmates were a part of the talk show and made their, as well as FORE's presence felt. Thanks

Srinivas Amara , PGDM-FMG(2013-15), FORE School of Management, New Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone who still ant to join pgdm course......because i may withdraw within a day or two...

1 comment
rohit5789
@rohit5789  ·  0 karma

i want...which college u r joining now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any chance of conversion in IB my wait list no is 50

IIFM 2015-2017
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
gb160891
@gb160891  ·  0 karma

its not changed!!! well i would say call the AO., they would give you forst hand info.. though i would say its still possible

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ranupatna
@ranupatna  ·  0 karma

they told me to check my status on 23rd jun

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...