[2013] PG Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar!

104 Posts  ·  400 Users
About this group
Okay People! We have the list of finalists of the contest with us now. Before posting the list, let me share a general feedback... quality of nominations was inexplicably low this year !! Apart from few, no one seemed to have determi...
Page 1 of 11

Taking Fultoo advantage of @visionIIM-ACL sirs flexible deadline :sneaky: , I manage to squeeze in this one last post........

Sorry for the Tags if they are annoying, this is the last time (this year that is!! :mg: )

For those who didn't notice, this is me (in black) with deepu sir at AIPGM!!!

Thanks for the support, couldn't have been possible if not for all the love and support!!!

It was a close one till the end, And I guarantee it was not spot fixed!!! 😁

Well, this is the End, Leaving on a high note.... ....@anshul mechie@anshul_mechie has converted XL BM (sssshhhhh!!!!, PM him for the Five star Bash he is planning, entry by invite only!!), So sab line lagake wish kar do unko!!!!

And yeah, say hello to my little friend!!!

Dark-phoenix,

Over and Out

Winner, PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar - 2013 http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/pagalguy-meets-and-events/2013-pg-coolest-avatar-contest-vote-your-favorite-t-100373/
2 comments
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I saw " LIFE of PUY " caption on d AIPGM T shirt.. meri movie ka title copy hua hai ... !! mere ko ek Tshirt bejo oderwise..main delhi tak jaunga

@deepu @visionIIM-ACL

NITIE :2013-15 Special Mention PUYscar award '13 (actually didn't get any award) http://pagalguy.com/news/shutterbugs-nitie-a-17924979/
17 comments

:mg:

Winner, PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar - 2013 http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/pagalguy-meets-and-events/2013-pg-coolest-avatar-contest-vote-your-favorite-t-100373/
24 comments

Sorry, Couldnt Resist!!!

Me getting Ready for the AIPGM '13 tomorrow!!!

PS: Sorry @Arun_Subhash , couldnt inculcate more of the JOKER into my Posts!!!! This is for you!!!!
8 comments

Waaaaazzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!

The results are just below this Post. Though overwhelming, I must say, I am quite pleased how this turned out!! I was like.........

All I would say is that it has been a hell of a ride. I would thank my alliance partner, @sam1nitb , for the continuous support. Then the judges,@visionIIM-ACL @BABA_Pencho @abhimukh19 @grondmaster @TRUEINDIAN @puri.pallavi , who thought me worthy of this honour. And then come the people who voted for me. Thank you, I am glad I could justify your vote, even though it looked like you had bet on a losing horse!!!!

I have a new perspective towards life now. I look around and see how the contestants were so incredibly creative, and how their friends rallied for them unconditionally! I hope to make such friends on PG. And just like the dedication and hard work I managed to put into this competition, I hope to keep the same kind of commitment in everything I do.

Well, this feeling of Elation is impossible to describe. At last, I would like to thank PG and Pagalguy, for introducing such an event, as I had read in one of the PGCA thread descriptions by estranged in 2010 ;

PaGaLGuY Contests - For people who have not won anything in life.

Seeya at AIPGM 2013!!!!

Signing Off,

Well, finally m back again to make my final post :splat: yeah i know its all over :mg: got access to PG yesterday itself but this thread was closed then 😁 So peepals pleaj bear with me 😛

Sabse pehle @poorme aka WE :mg:

1997 Teletubbies

@abhimanyu_ jhandu ji..ek sawaal ek crore ka 😛 aapke liye :mg:

jhandu

@sam1nitb aka Doganand Baba it was fun competing with you :mg: par mere budday me jo kaand kiya uske liye :sneaky:

dogg

@interceptor16 where are u :mg:

red glas

And the winner :mg: @dark-phoenix :clap: aka PA GUL 😁rock on

pagul

salute

@deepu Sir aka Puss in boots :mg: my partner 😁

puss vikram

Thats all!! n yeah m very very sorry @deepu Sir, @BABA_Pencho ji, @naga25french Sir and all the judges :embarrassed: for not keeping up with the promises that i made...couldn't give enough time here :neutral:

but then this is not the end 😉 :mg:
back

conquer

Thanks a lot for appreciating my work 😃Cute Smiley

Regards,

anigif
LEEJA-THE BAKAR EXPRESS Cute Smiley

moi final post it was Cry
Haso Hasao Life Banao :D, PG QUEEN 2013 :mg:
59 comments

*Suno Suno Suno Gaaon walo*

Time for final results announcement has come after the long long wait , after the journey that was full of creativity, humor, sarcasm, rivalry and politics.

So, Let us begin the score analysis to arrive at the winner!!

1. General Voting ( every vote except those of judges and CLs/ moderators has weightage of 1 , vote of moderators and CLs ( not a judge ) is 5 points , votes of judges are not being counted under this head)

@abhimanyu_ - 46 points ( 1 vote of CL )
@dark-phoenix -42 points ( 1 vote of CL )
@deepu - 84 points ( 1 vote of moderator )
@poorme - 120 points
@sabrinakhan - 84 points
@sam1nitb - 33 points

2. Adding points of Challenges thrown by judges

@dark-phoenix - 60 points
@abhimanyu_ - 15 points
@poorme - 15 points
@sam1nitb - 15 points

3. Votes of Judges ( weightage 20 points each )

@poorme - 20 points ( 1 judge )
@abhimanyu_ - 20 points ( 1 judge )
@dark-phoenix - 80 points ( 4 judges )

So, the final standings go like this:

@abhimanyu_ - 81 points
@dark-phoenix - 182 points
@deepu - 84 points
@poorme - 155 points
@sabrinakhan - 84 points
@sam1nitb - 48 points

So, the winner of PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest 2013 is @dark-phoenix !! :clap:

We would like to extend special thanks and applaud to @abhimanyu_ , @sam1nitb , @poorme and @sabrinakhan to make this contest exciting and full of enjoyment.

Wish everyone good luck!! 😃

Cheers!
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
41 comments

Hi All,

Thank you for the enthusiastic response to the contest ! :mg:

Special thanks to all the finalists for making it exciting with their creativity, sarcasm and humor. 😃

We shall be back to this thread with final results soon and the winner will get the trophy at AIPGM! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Okay !!

After all the speculations, time for me to caste my vote :mg:

And I would like to vote for @dark-phoenix for the sheer creativity shown which made him get maximum points in tasks thrown by judges!

Cheers and All the best!
2 comments

Am BAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!

On demand by @techsurge

The week running up to the close of voting, was comparatively quiet, and that was because, All the contestants were closed up in the PGCA House!!! Where they were watched 24 Hrs........

Now , PaGaLGuY didn't have the budget for CCTVs, but since we HAD to be watched, So......

Now, the main cause of concern was toilet arrangements. Especially to Mr jhandu, who was used to the Chaney ka Khet waala system, and Doganand Baba, who, well, used to have other arrangements.......

Well, atleast this moment of grief brought them together......

Well, our Sabbo raani, a.k.a Sabrinakhan@sabrinakhan , was not exactly her jolly self.......

So Tempers were flaring up.....Thats when yours truly got groovy and belted out some moves!!!!

Well, I must say its has been a great Run, Thanks to all for the tremendous praise, and the costly votes!!!

I had plenty of fun doing all the challenges. My co-contestants @poorme , @sam1nitb , @deepu ,@sabrinakhan ,@abhimanyu_ , @junefever @interceptor16 were extremely gracious and sporting, thanx guys, for being great!

Thanks @abhimukh19 , for your vote, and For all the other judges, If you have liked my Work, I would be thankful for your votes!!

Over and Out,

Dark-phoenix

19 comments