[2013] NMIMS Final Results Discussion!

3,349 Posts  ·  682 Users
About this group
Hi All, The results are out :- http://nmims.edu/admissions/PGDM_13/final_result.php Please post your scores :Result:NMAT:10th:12th:Grad:Work Ex if any Composite NMAT Score: ATB! Be patient guys , t...
Page 1 of 335

Selected for Indore. Waitlisted for others. If I pay the fee, will I be considered for others? And if I don't accept, will I be considered?

1 comment
PrateekC1
@PrateekC1NMIMS Mumbai  ·  1 karma

@KritiSingh Hello Kriti, Please contact the administration department. You can get in touch with them via Email ID : enquiry@nmims.edu or through theToll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays). THis is the contact information of the main office in Mumbai. If you would like to contact Indore campus, please contact this number, Phone No: +91 0731-2581505. They will guide you. Hope this helps :) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Friends,

I have got call from NMIMS PGDM Navi Mumbai

and have been waitlisted for PGDM Banglore

Can anyone help me with how the waitlist process works?

1 comment
RaghavKatyal
@RaghavKatyalNMIMS Mumbai  ·  3 karma

@Rujuta0903 Hello, Please contact the administration department. You can get in touch with them via Email ID : enquiry@nmims.edu or through theToll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 - Monday to Saturday (except public holidays). THis is the contact information of the main office in Mumbai. If you would like to contact Indore campus, please contact this number, Phone No: +91 0731-2581505. They will guide you. Hope this helps :)  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I scored 206 and 207 in 2 attempts. any chances of a call from nm mumbai?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am looking for someone who will be coming to Mumbai for his summer internship. My flat is available for April-May. If there is any friend of yours who has such requirement, then ping me. It is in Juhu and rent is 8750/-.

Thanks.
Keep calm and Keep trying!!
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

nmims 3rd list is out now

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances of conversion.. merit 1028 ... Can anyone tell last time waitlist movement for NMIMS Mumbai ??

1 comment
Harneet_kaur
@Harneet_kaurNMIMS Mumbai  ·  0 karma

You can contact the admissions dept for your waitlist number status. https://www.nmims.edu/contact-us/ 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys, The attestation when you guys had uploaded your documents.. was it from a gazetted officer or self attestation? 😃

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have got a call from NMIMS ,Bengaluru. Also Have calls from SCMHRD,SIBM B,SIIB. I want to ask how is NMIMS B, I mean is it worth joining and spending close to 14 lakhs? I am a fresher, currently pursuing engineering with 75.3 % so far in B.Tech,88 % in XII, 85 % in Xth!

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the last rank that converted MBA-Core, Banking management and Capital markets ?

CAT '12 : 95.86| XAT '13 : 97.63| DSE '15 Batch
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Ani_mpty_face

if seat swap possible based on rank please let me know as I hv already converted NMIMS CM but got late in paying up the fee.. pls guys anyone leaving NMIMS CM wants to swap seat with me.. let me know

Ya. Cancelled my admission on 13.06.13. Where r u now?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...