[2013] Formula 1 season discussion

230 Posts  ·  58 Users
About this group
The 2013 season is about to start with the Australian GP just a couple of weeks away. With all the major changes set for 2014, this season will likely be decided on how the teams cope up with new pirelli tyres. With the ouster of HRT, we have a re...
Page 1 of 23

Another dominant display by Vettel mgmgmg...He was just superb today...Great performance by Alonso and Iceman too👍👍..Have to say these three are the most consistent performers among the grid with Hamilton being another great talent(though not that consistent).

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever” - Mahatma Gandhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Predicted this at the start of the season,Kimi Raikkonen to pair up with Fernando Alonso for next two seasons at Ferrari..could it be more awesome. mgmgmgmgmgmgmg

Life's barely long enough to get good at one thing. So be careful what you get good at.
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Mr.White
@Mr.White  ·  0 karma

Flat out 2 season contract.I hope Ferrari comes up with a car that does justice to both Alonso & Raikkonen.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DarKnight14
@DarKnight14  ·  0 karma

what i heard was 1 year contract that can be extended to second year..
yup ferrari needs SPEED and cars that can perform..
they have the best drivers lineup now..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

British GP Pole Predictions : Vet-Ham-Ros

Goa Institute of Management : 2013-15
16 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 16
abhinav_insane
@abhinav_insane  ·  0 karma

Sorry for using a cuss word for Pirelli... Sorry mods. The thing is Pirelli and FIA has really screwed up the racing in F1. @shendenishant99 I am not fighting dude... I dont have time.. I just saw a message and replied. Look at amount of replies by other guy... 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shivamgarg
@Shivamgarg  ·  252 karma

Buaahhhaha!! Busy guy 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 stop race predicted at Silverstone..Screw u Pirelli.. 😠

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Alo-Vet-Rai for today's race!

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
thomaschandy
@thomaschandy  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinav_insane

People's champ....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Monaco GP Pre-Race/Post-Race Discussions.
NMIMS Core 13-15
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ankitrocks
@ankitrocks  ·  0 karma

My take:
Vettel, Alonso, Kimi.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinav_insane

Rosberg proves all of us wrong. Cheers to him..!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Who will win Monaco GP?
NMIMS Core 13-15
7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
abhinav_insane

Btw this polling ends on saturday night. So no fake or after result polling. Lets see how accurate ppl are here.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kvothe.
@Kvothe.  ·  0 karma

Kimi FTW 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Post Race discussions : Spanish GP 😃

You are not rich until you own your mistakes - Linda Poindexter
49 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 49
Shivamgarg
I srsly hope that all sane Ferrari fans being true followers of F1 would spend some time on reading this article and then share their blabber( As otherwise this thread shud be named "Ferrari Cribbers" rather than what it is)

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/motorsport/f1/4925191/Formula-One-...

One shud appreciate the fact that yeah these tyres are overtly aggressive and lot of ppl are truly struggling....Meanwhile Red bull is currently on top(In both championships) so anyways they are not handling them the worst(Haha! Ferrari made a blog post blasting them :D)...Paul Hembrey himself said that 4 stops in a race is not the limit he had in his mind.....and the talk about lobbying!! Well its just politics..Red Bull is not that powerful(And this coming from a red bull supporter)to just short circuit the opposition of powerhouses like Ferrari and Mclaren and bring about this tyre change...Have some sense bros these tyres are just too much...2-3 stops max at best!! Even Massa suffered badly in bahrain with two punctures...so it well might be Ferrari's turn to suffer at the hands of those old tyres...We want to see some racing and not just tyre mgmt...and then whoever is the best wins the title 😃 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jasonnorin
@jasonnorin  ·  0 karma

This season's F1 is surely being dominated by Hamilton and Rosberg. Things made a rapid turn at the Hungarian Grand Prix though as Sebastian Vettel made it first - surpassing the Mercedes boys who did not even made it to the top 3 spots. This season is far from being over so let's see what happens next. Source: http://www.dafabetsports.com/en/formula1/ferraris-sebastian-vettel-targets-mission-impossible-20150...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what has happened to this thread???????is everyone alivelookround

IIFT-D MBA(IB) |CLASS OF 2013-15
6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
thomaschandy
@thomaschandy  ·  0 karma

yes smeway or the other he quietly manages into the podium..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhinav_insane

And its being confirmed, Mercedes are one lap wonders. Dont remember any constructor finishing so low without any issues i.e. after starting at front row..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who will win the Barcelona GP?

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever” - Mahatma Gandhi
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
abhinav_insane
@Shivamgarg As it took you more than 20 hrs to come out of deep slumber, I appreciate that but clearly the mental distress is still present. I wish you better recovery.
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shivamgarg

Keep that coming..For Ferrari fans its a case of Momentary happiness,Eternal struggles..!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...