[2013-2015]TISS Social Entrepreneurship PI discussion

73 Posts  ·  79 Users
About this group
This thread is for PI round of Social Entrepreneurship program of TISS.Also chip in with information you have regarding this course. link to 2011-13 thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/tiss-social-entrepreneurship-...
Page 1 of 8

what is the average package in tiss?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys...if one wants to do a job in corporate after completing masters in SE then what is the probability of getting a good job? which companies one should apply for? and what will be the average package?

1 comment
AnkitaMadan
@AnkitaMadan  ·  0 karma

Anybody who can provide an insight here.. Also, does anybody have an idea about WL movement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will be the results out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone who can help me regarding placements in rural management and governance?

All the King's Horses and All the King's Men.. couldn't put Humpty Together Again
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do anyone of you have interview scheduled on 20th March for SE?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys congrats for getting calls, Gentle reminder for all of u MA SE centre have " No Placement" policy but u can go for centralized placements. 

1 comment
kime.bune28
@kime.bune28  ·  0 karma

Hi could you elaborate more regarding the MA SE.What do you mean by centralized placements?Is this course good enough for a fresher?Does the institute help all the 30 students financially for the kick start of a start up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz any1 guide me..what is dis al abt MA SE progrm?? how r d plcements?

1 comment
incredibleindia
@incredibleindia  ·  24 karma

MA SE  is basically meant for those who want to take up Entrepreneurship at some point in their lives,TISSS will provide funding and guidance for well laid out plans,they have canceleed placements because giving placements for an entrepreneurship course is mocking the course itself,all said you can still opt for jobs on your own and its a well respected course 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there different cut off for tissnet for different courses?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please tell me about the courses: Social Entrepreneurship and Media and Cultural Studies at TISS. For what kind of job profiles these prepare students? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got selected for social entrepreneurship and my waiting list no for Human resources is 5 (ST). what are my chances of converting waiting list ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...