[2013-2015]SIMSR a.k.a K J Somaiya - Final Converts

151 Posts  ·  175 Users
About this group
Finally, the counselling sessions are on the roll and admissions being confirmed. You can continue the discussions here.Those who are done with your counselling sessions, do update the sheet here - Form for SIMSR 2013-15 Batch and also post your d...
Page 1 of 16

Alright guys. Sorry for the long hold. We have been busy around with lot of activities and couldn't keep all forums updated. Hope you people have joined your courses and enjoying.. All the best 😃

Manish Murthy, SIMSR Admissions Committee. Follow us on FB @ http://fb.me/simsradmission
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

is there any facbook group fo kj somaiya mms converts?

2 comments

any seats left in pgdm comm?

2 comments

if one is from mumbai...is it still necessary to stay in the hostel?

WHAT'S THE MOVEMENT? PLEASE REPLY..!!

@manish.murthy i have joined the collgee...fees done...hostel done...jus nt available in mumbai ri8 nw....um in RM....whr cn i get the update on whts going on ova der......will be able to start classes from next week only.....pls help
IMT-N says yes....waiting for more!

Just received a mail from kj somaiya stating that u have been selected for retail mngmt...guys plus shed some light on the placements nd is it worth joining..?

K.J Simsr PGDM 2013-15

PGDM in Communications in Somaiyya..I know its new...Anybody knows any current students der?How is it?Plz shed some light on whether the course is worth joining.Reply ASAP.Thanx in advance.

We fall so that we can learn to pick ourselves up....
@manish.murthy What is the placement scenario at SIMSR ? Can we have a link for the placement statistics for 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 for all the courses that simsr deals in >
Also I would like to have the list of recruiters and the placement process that is being followed at simsr.
How better are the placements when compared to Sydenham or Welingkar. Are there any international placements in terms of dollar placements ? and All the basic details which I can decide before joining in with the Gujarati Quota in MMS.
Your reply is of immense importance for making a decision Hence as far as possible reply urgently.

Regards
1 comment

what is the present Waitlist no. for pgdm-IB admitted?? @manish.murthy