[2013-2015]SIIB GE-PI related discussions

2,194 Posts  ·  359 Users
About this group
*[2013-15] SIIB GE-PI related Discussions* Congratulations to all those who made it to the final round - GE-PI ! Commisserations to those who missed out. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours. Something good is definitely wait...
Page 1 of 220
@mavericmonck said:
Thank u sooo much my dear..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jitrana said:
what kind of a "carrier" do u want my dear future manager??????????? with that much exp in manufacturing industry SIOM must suit u more, if u haven't already decided I mean... but choose ur "career" with care dear.
sure...can u differ SCM & OM ? what kind of profile they are getting
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@A.P said:
Ya.how SCM differ from OM ?
@A.P said:
Unexpected convert of SIIB'S IB Made difficult to make my decision .Guys plz PM me to choose my carrier.Whether to choose SIIB's IB in SCM & SIOM's OM ?My profile,Academics are above 90%B.Tech in chemical engg,4.5yrs exp in manufacturing industry.

all ur answers at

go thru first few pages of the thread
CAT- 86,88,90, SNAP-98.61, CMAT -99.6, 99.96, CGL 2014: AIR-704 CeX Delhi Finally :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ya.how SCM differ from OM ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@A.P said:
Unexpected convert of SIIB'S IB Made difficult to make my decision .Guys plz PM me to choose my carrier.Whether to choose SIIB's IB in SCM & SIOM's OM ?My profile,Academics are above 90%B.Tech in chemical engg,4.5yrs exp in manufacturing industry.
what kind of a "carrier" do u want my dear future manager???????????
with that much exp in manufacturing industry SIOM must suit u more, if u haven't already decided I mean... but choose ur "career" with care dear.
Never cheat your honest dream!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Unexpected convert of SIIB'S IB Made difficult to make my decision .Guys plz PM me to choose my carrier.Whether to choose SIIB's IB in SCM & SIOM's OM ?

My profile,
Academics are above 90%
B.Tech in chemical engg,
4.5yrs exp in manufacturing industry.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii..guys,

Can anyone say what is the advantage of IB's SCM & Operation mangemnt?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dumb4cat said:
To all:After paying the first installment , is it possible to transfer the entire fees to another symbi institute later in case i clear the waitlists?
ys.. siib admin dept guy told me they will take7 working days to complete process.. and 31k will b deducted ( induction program+,processing fee)
And that's the bottom line cause i said so :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

To all:

After paying the first installment , is it possible to transfer the entire fees to another symbi institute later in case i clear the waitlists?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

courier wale bhai ko congrats... SIIB Dont give us Courier surprise ...

give surprise by announcing WAITLIST
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...