[2013-2015]IIM Kozhikode final converts!!!

225 Posts  ·  313 Users
About this group
IIM Kozhikode final results out for the batch 2013-2015. Congrats to all those who made it.*Welcome to God's Own Kampus !!! *You can check the results at Academic Programs & Admissions - PGP Admissions 2013-15 for the 2010-2012...
Page 1 of 23

I have fully fill up the form for IIM -K shortlist 1 (i.e section -1,section-2,section-3) but now as registration are close they are showing only section-1 section-2...is anyone facing the same problem?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what was SC cut off??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 85 percent

12th-78 percent
B.tech-7.77 (till 6th semester)
category- General
work experience- a fresher
is my profile good enough to get a call from IIMK and all other new IIMS if i manage to score to decent percentile in CAT? and if so, what should be the minimum percentile i should get to ensure that?
please reply

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is my profile good enough for an IIM convert specially Kozhikode with my grad score?

10th - 92

12th- 88.2

grad- 60.1

BBA HONORS From ST. Xaviers Calcutta.

Please reply

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone with 10th and 12th : 85 + and UG CGPA : around 6.45 and CAT '12 : 99.65+ who have converted IIMK call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello folks,

I got my best convert IIM Kozhikode on friday mg
Please let me know the proceeding which are not mentioned in the mail..
@Seniors : I've sent the request of joining for both official & unofficial facebook groups on friday only.. It still shows pending approval..Please approve the request..

Class of 2015 | IIM Kozhikode
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I want to know which is the offer letter we have to submit on 25th?
Is it the one in 1st submission(offer acceptance form) or the 2nd submission(one with medical fitness)

Please reply
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone! What is the name of the fb group for the final converts? Thanks in advance!

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the next list coming up ? Any Ideas?

Success comes from experience, experience comes from bad experiences, I feel m successful :-)
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ankitv2412 Could you tell me whether affidavit should be made on Stamp paper? If so, on Rs.20 or on Rs.100. Please reply.

Also, regarding vaccination for Hep B: it has three doses extending upto 6 months. So, Chicken pox, jaundice vaccination is ok, but regarding Hep B, what can be done?

Thank you.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...