(2013-2015 )TISS M.A. / M. Sc. in Urban Policy and Governance Pre-Interview Test (PIT)/ Personal Interview (PI) Preparation Thread

12 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hi,Many congratulations on getting a call from TISS in Urban Policy and GovernancePlease share your score and PIT prep plans over hereAs we all know that this course has only 20 seats and very few seniors to help us, we need to help each oth...
Page 1 of 2

We need to contact the senior batch of this course...they would be able to help us in a better way...I have been trying to do the same, but haven't found any. You guys also try...!!

It's never late to start again..!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nit88 after 20th feb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi, any idea when the PIT and PI dates will be announced
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mihirj 76-77

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea what was the cut off for this course?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

there isnt GD i guess

we'll have to write an essay for 50 marks..the topics could be on current issues like women safety, corruption etc...
interview mein we may expect questions as to why did you opt for this course and the things which we will mention in the detailed application form
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mihirj Not many has got calls
Seats are very limited, I think 9-10 for General, so might be only 90-100 calls given out for general category
BTW how are you preparing for gd-pi ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not many candidates have applied for urban policy and governance it seems...hardly anyone talking about it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TISS-NET Score

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...