[2013-2015] SCMHRD Pune Admissions Queries

2,804 Posts  ·  821 Users
About this group
Welcome to the official SCMHRD 2013-15 Admission Queries.Once again, its that time of the year when your mind is bubbling with too many questions.But don't worry. We, the admissions team of SCMHRD are here to solve all your queries regarding S...
Page 1 of 281

Hi,

I have been waitlisted for SCMHRD at 23 after the second list SC category. Can you please tel me are there any chances for a convert ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1.What is last W/L that has been Converted for SCMHRD last year?

2. What is placement status for Infra Mngmt for SCMHRD?
3. What is chances for W/L 53 for ST in SCMHRD?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

I have been shortlisted for 2014-16, SCMHRD batch.
I have 4 years of work experience and I would like to know how is the batch profile generally in SCMHRD like.
Also how is the placement process for students with work experience like.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi after the result of PIWAT i was in waitlist for SIBM pune-7,SIBM banglore- 1, SCHMRD -4, SIIB- 3 . NOW the result came and i got seat in SIBM banglore and SIIB. But i am waitlist 1 for SCHMRD and 4 for SIMB pune . Please if anyone can guide me what was last years cut off for SCHMRD , i am in DA category dont know if witlist 1 for SCHMRD shall get converted or not

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the placement scenerio of scmhrd IM??

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a PIWAT call from SIBM-P and SCMHRD. which one is better for HR among these two ? (placement wise in terms of profiles, exposure and money). Guys please help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the lease cutoff percentile for scmhrd last year??? with 87.88 percentile and 2 yrs exp, will i get call... is the call based on anything other than snap score...?

Indian Institute of Management Nagpur
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I got a composite score of 81.46...will i get a call from SIIB or SCMHRD. I have a work experience of 1 year and 7 months...should i join SIIB if i convert it....Am from Kashmiri Migrant category...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@maverick.SCMHRD please give an insight to the Round 2 . There was GD and different interviews for all symbi colleges last year .This year it says WAT N PI . so whats are the changes ? WAT will be analysis of argument or case study like GMAT or essay like XAT ?? NO GD right ??
TIA😃
New Pg Sucks !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My profile score is 86% with

10th - 77
12 - 88.2
college - 9.2 cgpa

Isn't the methodology confusing, or 14% of students have better marks than these ?
CAT 92.76 ; XAT 89.xx ; SNAP 99.20 ; NMAT 207 ; IIFT 49 ; IRMA 91
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...