[2013-2015] SCIT Aspirants Queries and Discussions

2,494 Posts  ·  336 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I am initiating this thread for all those who aspire to pursue their Masters in Business Management at the most prestigious IT-B School in India - *Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune.* SCIT, a constituent of Symb...
Page 1 of 250
K
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I hv done my B.Tech in Computer Science and am a fresher....which one shud I choose SITM or SCIT....plz guide...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied for PGDITBM, but am not sure if we need to send the required documents through post or we will submit those when we go for interview. Please help me

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are the placements in SCIT? Is the program worth?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any Detailed info about the PGDITBM course - in terms of the Placements and the course Structure, however Placements being the most important.
Kindly revert back asap.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@tarik92

I am on wait-list number 11 in scit and have cleared scisr which one i should prefer and what are my chances of clearing the wait-list?

Please post your query on following thread:

Ameya Mestry | SCIT | Admission Team
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am on wait-list number 11 in scit and have cleared scisr which one i should prefer and what are my chances of clearing the wait-list?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

minimum salary offered to fresher by scit?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Having 2+ years of IT exp what avg salary would be offered after doing 2 years of MBA in SCIT ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, I am engineering from non IT background with no experience. Plz tell me whether I can join this clg or not.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...