[2013-2015] Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGPPM), IIM Bangalore, Admission Queries

92 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Dear Prospective Students,We are 2012-2014 batch students of the Public Policy and Management (PGPPM) course at IIM Bangalore and will be more than happy to share our experieces so far and clarify any questions you may have.Quick Summary of th...
Page 1 of 10

How are the placements through PGPPM course at IIM Bangalore? I have worked as a manager of my own institute which I started for social service purpose. I gave training to those people who can't afford education. I have around 5.5 years of work experience in Training and insurance domain. My CAT percentile is 86. I secured 81 % in 12th, 87% in 10%, 73% in Graduation. What are my chances for getting selected for this course of IIM B..? Kindly reply.. Also, please provide some tips to get shortlisted in the case studies and interview round..? What kind of case studies will be given? 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 85 percentile in CAT 2013 , i got a mail from IIM-B regarding filling a form for a management in public policy .. i have a work ex of about 3.5 years in HCL ... should i opt for this course .. please enlighten the pros and cons .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
The admission brochure states that GMAT scores for exam taken only after Dec 2010 will be considered, while I have taken the exam on April 2010. Is this rule strictly followed or is there a possibility of making an exception?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any pagalguy members got admission.If so,please post your profile here,which may be useful for aspirants.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results are now out !Congrats to the selected candidates 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

results out yet?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys .. They have changed the Result announcement date to 12th of March .. Guess we ud have to wait for few more days ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@snazzy.sunny ,where did u attend the interview.bangalore or delhi? i think they will put it on their website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By what time on 8th can we expect the result?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How would we be informed about the result? Would it by via an email or do we have to check it on the website.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...