[2013-2015] Official Thread for IIM Tiruchirappalli Admission Queries

266 Posts  ·  230 Users
About this group
Hi All, This official thread is for all the IIM Tiruchirappalli Aspirants (PGDM, FPM programmes). You can post all your questions, doubts and ask for clarifications regarding the institute, admission process and anything that you wish to kno...
Page 1 of 27
@ra10
Pls take the effort to read prev posts. Atleast take a note that discussions have been shifted to a new thread
Nikhil Jayan | PGP 2012-2014 | IIM Tiruchirappalli
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@s7k do we need to register individually at each institutes website ?? i havnt recieved ny mail from any institute but on result page its shows i m selected for wat/pi for new iims

got calls from all new 6.........

do we have to do some registration for iim-trichy like we have to do for iim-ranchi
Hi everyone,

Let us discuss in a new thread w.r.t your preparation/admission related queries:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2013-2015-iim-trichy-watpi-call-getters-discussion-25093597/3621553

Cheers!
@vikranth504

Well, as you know the candidates in list of WATΠ by IIM L/B/C/K will be set aside from the new IIMs list.
I'm sorry I can't really help you with this. Kindly call up the Adm Office at Raipur&Lucknow; and inform them about your preferences. Also, enquire if you can do skip the ABM interview.

Cheers!

@getnikhil23 In. :)
OA 99.03,
QA 99.32
VA 93.82
No other IIM calls except the new IIM's(not Rohtak) due to poor 12th and Grad acads.
I request you to please start a new thread for WAT/PI Discussions and alot mentors to all who are in.
CAT OA: 85.8
QA : 93.37
VA : 65.49
X : 90.2
XII : 94.5
UG : 78.2
work ex: Fresher
Category: NC-OBC , Male , Engineer

Got calls from Trichy, Kashipur , Raipur , Ranchi , Udaipur..
What are the chances of converting them ?
Regards. Naresh Kumar, PGDM 2013-2015, LBSIM.
@optimusprime123

Congrts!! You r welcome! No sir pls!
Being a fresher its kinda expected that you missed a call as they have criteria heavily skewed wrt wrk-ex (upto individual colleges).

Pls don't ask me abt chances till you are done with next round!
You have a month's time and hence do prepare well for the PI especially.
Being a fresher you will be expected to know the final year project and the basics of almost all core engg subjects.
Of course newspaper, News discussions @ night etc are inevitable.

All the very best!

I am shortlisted for the new IIM's and I have a IIM L ABM call as well and am not interested in attending the L ABM interview.. so do these new IIM's take the WAT-PI score from IIM L??? and do I need to attend L interview for these???

IIT Bombay it is !!
@getnikhil23
Hello sir first of all i want to thank you whole heartedly for answering all my queries.And secondly another good news is that i got calls from all new IIM's except IIM rohtak. Now i want you to guide me in converting the calls sir. Here is my profile.
10th - 91.20%
12th - 79.50%
BE - 81.70%
male,engineer,fresher,general
CAT 2012
Sec1 : 98.58 percentile
Sec2 : 87.56 percentile
Overall : 97.27 percentile
I message that I got from IIM Raipur is as follows :
Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for
IIM KASHIPUR PGDM
IIM RAIPUR PGDM
IIM RANCHI PGDM
IIM TIRUCHIRAPPALLI PGDM
IIM UDAIPUR PGDM
Now what are the chances of my convert provided i fair nicely in the interview and WAT? Please reply.
CAT 2012 Converts - IIT Kharagpur, IMT Ghaziabad, MDI IM.  Rejects - All New IIM's.