[2013-2015] [Official] SIBM Pune Admissions

2,025 Posts  ·  719 Users
About this group
Dear Aspirants, I, on behalf of the *Aspirant Relations Team*, welcome you all to the official admissions thread of *Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune.* Applications, forms to be filled up, preparations, entrance e...
Page 1 of 203

please tell me how i can apply for executive mba program and its placements

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any one tell me about the IIMBA program of SIBM .. its launched for the first time .. is it worth applying ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 97.1 as my composite percentile in SNAP 2013, any chances for SIBM Pune as I have filled only SIBM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the breakup of weightage to percentile and gdpi ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All the best folks for this round of admissions. Hope as many of you aspirants get the final convert as possible.

All the best!! Cheers!!

Shourya Sen | Aon Hewitt | Alumnus, SIBM Pune - Batch of 2012 | MBA - Human Resources
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied for SNap, Paid amount of INR 5000, Selected SIBM pune and 4 other colleges as my choice.

But do i have to separately register again through SIBM pune's web portal?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is to be filled in "qualifying degree percentage awarded by your university" in the snap exam form??? please tell me asap

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, i need information regarding the management seat for the next year session. ie 2014. kindly help me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@dashe

@VenkataramanR : It is unfortunate that SNAP and TISSNET have decided to keep their tests on DEC 15th!!

Can the Student body convinvce the Management to Act Wise and re schedule the Test.

Because both the Institutes will be losing out to Valuable students otherwise

The concerns could be forwarded, but we are no deciding authority.

MBA-Marketing, SIBM Pune, Batch of 2014
1 comment
dark_knight09
@dark_knight09  ·  0 karma
@VenkataramanR Plz answer my query. I am a male engineer and by the time of interviews and WAT my work experience would be 5 months only. How much weightage is given to work-ex? Will it be possible for me to convert SIBM-P with almost no work ex?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...