[2013-2015] Official IIM Rohtak (IIM-R) thread for Admission and WAT/PI related queries

543 Posts  ·  353 Users
About this group

Dear Aspirants, Greetings from IIM Rohtak! This is the *[2013-2015] **official *IIM Rohtak (IIM-R) thread for Admission and WAT/PI related queries, which will provide aspirants information about the admission process and also clear any dou...

Page 1 of 55

The 4th batch of PGPM students joined the IIM-R family on 29th June 2013. We thank all of you for following this thread and posting your queries here. We hope we were able to help you in clarifying them.. 😁

Stay Connected with IIM-R:

PagalGuy: pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/life-at-iim-rohtak-t-55428/

Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Indian-Institute-of-Management-Rohtak/248640921815390

Official Blog: life-at-iim-rohtak.blogspot.in/

Twitter: twitter.com/IIM_Rohtak

Best Regards,

Mohith S

PGP 2012-2014

IIM Rohtak (IIM-R)

If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed - David Viscott
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIm udaipur or IIM rohtak..? pls help..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've withdrawn my admission from IIM Rohtak (before 6th June) but I haven't yet got any mail from IIM-R. In the offer acceptance letter it is mentioned that they are going to refund 20% of the 50,000 that we have paid. Has anyone else got the refund. Can seniors please shed some light on this. Thanx 😃

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is scenario regarding the educational loans? Which banks offer loans on the day of registration at the campus? Can anybody please guide me on this?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys i need to know where i can find "offer acceptance form" in IIM Rothak site
Kindly help need to send it by 22nd
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea wat was da placement scenario this year ... i mean average package ... i heard its between 8 or 9 ... is it true ???

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got call from rohtak and raipur .. confused which one to join ??
can anyone help ??

13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is the best among IIM Raipur, IIM rohtak and IIM trichy for Finance and consulting

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

to which adress the acceptance form n the dd has to be sent?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hw wud i knw tht i have secured my seat is there any acknowledgement fr tht. as i hv send it today only(last date fr me)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...