[2013-2015] NIT Durgapur MBA queries

183 Posts  ·  121 Users
About this group
This is for all the aspirants........... Department of management studies, National Institute of Technology,Durgapur.
Page 1 of 19

i have got 76.6 percentile in cat, please suggest me best gov.

colleges, to which i can apply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Earlier i gave a thught to apply in NIT-DURGAPUR, but while going though d earlier comments i got d clr picture of d cllg. thanq u seniors for sucha authentic piece of info!!👍

1 comment
adityaraj100
@adityaraj100  ·  7 karma

Please hlp me what is placement scenario there.. plz hlp

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Respected Sir,
I am an aspiring applicant for National Institute Of Technology Karnataka, Durgapurl under the MBA program (2014-2016).I am an appearing B.Tech ( Mechanical) final year student with a CAT percentile of 90%. But i have a Backlog in my 6th semester.. the results shall be declared with my 8th semester result which will be in July 2014 as the university i am studying in is autonomous. Could you please tell me if i am eligible to apply.Waiting For A replyRegardsHarshdeep Sinha

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My CAT Score: OA:82.37 QA&DI;:53.61 VA&LR;:93.87

Category: NC-OBC

B.E ECE(pursuing) CGPA:8.159

10+2 : 86.25

10th : 92.2

Sports : Gold Medalist in Tamilnadu

Can I get a call for GD & PI?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me the CAT cut off?

1 comment
rahul2pal
@rahul2pal  ·  0 karma

50%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

where is the admin ?? how dare he can give wrong information regarding ranking of DMS NIT Durgapur MBA it is a worse and worse college how can he show it in top 100 list ??????? It should not exists in any ranking guys please try to shutdown the mba department of NIT durgapur

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the professors here are all selfish egoistic people...
the HOD avijan dutta..he cant face responsibility...runs away from all kinds of responsibility...doesnt knw hw to talk..have no sense...his teachin is horrible..n i can go on n on

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
chamelichic
@chamelichic  ·  0 karma
@JaZz_Az true buddy,they deserve to go to hell.my mid fing to dem too
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JaZz_Az
@JaZz_Az  ·  0 karma
@excalibur07 what do u mean by tone down man? those mthr fkr's need to be get punished for what they have done...
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys
d placement of nit durgapur sucks...
and even the ones that have been placed , they also have got it from their personal sources..
if u come to dis colg ull b completly on ur own..
n belive me its a turf war which u wont b able to win

1 comment
chamelichic
@chamelichic  ·  0 karma

n also u'll get no support frm d faculties, dey r very partial n always doing politics

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA @ NIT Durgapur is not at all a bad investment on the knowledge side of perspective. Teachers/Profs. are very cooperative, helps the students to get the utmost knowledge. Gain of high quality theoretical knowledge is a very +ve aspect for MBA @ NIT-Dgp. Yes placement scenario is not good, about 30-40% placement. But if u manage to get a job, m sure ur job will be worthwhile (in terms of pkg & designation) .. Moreover fees is very low. Now it truly depends on the candidate whether to go for NIT-D or not, bt if one goes for NIT-D he/she shud nt complain abt placements, coz it is well known frm before hand. All the best!

NIT Durgapur MBA
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
JaZz_Az
@JaZz_Az  ·  0 karma

seriously the teachers are so cooperative that we can view the results of semester exams maximum students getting supplis

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
chamelichic
@chamelichic  ·  0 karma

who d hell is spreading des kind of rumors dat d profs r cooperative?! biggest joke of d year.all bull****.dey r only good at torturing d students

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After reading d everyone post,i am confirmed myself that Nit-d only best for B.Tech.bye bye.Even,one of my freind ,who was recently passed out in M.tech from nit-d,he also suggested me that,dont ever n never try to mba from this college,its better to join in private institute.😁

All d Best 4 upcoming Exams !!!
1 comment
Killerlooks4u
@Killerlooks4u  ·  0 karma

MBA @ NIT Durgapur is not at all a bad investment on the knowledge side of perspective. Teachers/Profs. are very cooperative, helps the students to get the utmost knowledge. Gain of high quality theoretical knowledge is a very +ve aspect for MBA @ NIT-Dgp. Yes placement scenario is not good, about 30-40% placement. But if u manage to get a job, m sure ur job will be worthwhile (in terms of pkg & designation) .. Moreover fees is very low. Now it truly depends on the candidate whether to go for NIT-D or not, bt if one goes for NIT-D he/she shud nt complain abt placements, coz it is well known frm before hand. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...