[2013-2015] MIB-MHROD Admission Queries

1,354 Posts  ·  351 Users
About this group
*MIB-MHROD Admissions 2013-2015 (19th-Batch)* *MIB- **Master of International Business.* MHROD- Master of Human Resource and Organisational Development. *COLLEGE NAME* FACULTY OF COMMERCE AND BUSINESS, DELHI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS,UNIVERSITY ...
Page 1 of 136

Please ans my queries below

In the form only SSC and Graduation marks are asked , do we need to enter our HSC marks somewhere? 

Engineers are allowed to apply , right?

What should I mention in subjects for Graduation (4 years, I had many subjects, should I mention B.Tech -I.T. in subjects?)

My Engineering score is in C.G.P.A, how should I enter the total marks scored?

Thanks in advance,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys..can someone please brief me about the course a bit..like the last date to register and the seats available..i couldn't gather much information on the website..thank you so much..:)

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS this the site for registration?

http://duugrg.du.ac.in/admission_dc/

€‹
IIM Rohtak CAT 2013 : 98.45
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please follow the new thread for queries related to 2014-2016 admissions

i prefer to BLEED, instead of making others CRY..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

while filling in the graduation level marks ,what shd b the maximum mark ,as in my certificate c.g.p(scaling in 10) and percentage both r there.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI , can anyone tell me when will the forms for DSE MIB be available ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Link for MIB MHROD [2014-16] Admission Discussion

Please post your queries here.

Media 
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

New Thread for Admission Queries for 2014-16 Batch shall soon be started by Media and Public Relation Team.

Media 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The new session has already started. This thread seems to have served its purpose. I would like to thank you all for being so inquisitive and participative. New thread for the new session will start soon as and when the notification will come out.. Keep watching this forum for further update

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been repeatedly asked if the 2nd counselling started with merit rank 1 or with the last rank it stopped at during the 1st counselling. To clarify once and for all, the 2nd counselling started with merit rank 1...

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...