[2013-2015] MFC/MBE 2013 GD-PI Call Getters Discussion

217 Posts  ·  102 Users
About this group
The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2013-15 is out. The files for the complete list of candidates shortlisted and the shortlisting criteria have been attached with this post. _The short-listed candidates will be requ...
Page 1 of 22

admission withdrawal form has been uploaded on the website along with instructions....lookround

Master of Business Economics | About

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Third list for MBE is out

http://ecoenthusiastme.blogspot.in/
11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@bakuls

got call! had applied for MBE only!

wanted to do MBE only...now conversion left!

CAT: 97.37, sectionals: 95.7x each, X: 86.8 XII: 80.2

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are the original documents required for the verification purpose or for submission. If somebody could shed light on this matter, it would be really helpful.

It is our choices .. that show what we truly are , far more that our abilities - Albus Dumbledore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have to submit the original documents or they would be required only for the verification purpose. If somebody could shed some light on this matter, it would be really helpful.

It is our choices .. that show what we truly are , far more that our abilities - Albus Dumbledore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

I request to please continue your discussion regarding MFC - Final converts and Wait list movement in the official thread only. Seniors are not actively using this thread for monitoring queries. Link is given below:

Alternatively,

You can also join MFC GD/PI group on Facebook for Final converts and Wait list movement Discussion. Link is given below:

Cheers,
Nishant
Nishant Aggarwal | Batch 2012-2014| MFC - DU
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pooja_appy In MFC group they replied that you can authorize somebody to come in your behalf. But, in MBE no such communication was given....better mail the admission office...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can v send the docs thru some one ?? today the col has a holiday i guess. please reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what docs to take for MBE??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sagaraswani said:
@punkman can you send me the FB link for MFC, I am not abble to find it............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...