[2013-2015] LBSIM Final converts and related discussion

147 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group
All the converts, kindly share your profile Cat score: Place of GD/PI: Course selected for: 10th - 12th - Grad - Work Exp (If any) - Extra Curr(If any) -
Page 1 of 15

LBSIM pgdm(finance) or GIM pgdm???????,,,,,please help...considering all factors,placements.ROI,long term perspectives,alumini base...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Are there any lateral placements for experienced students..? and is the remuneration provided is higher than for a fresher?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@goelzz :

I have sent my refund request by mail and courier today. Please let me know, when should I expect the refund.
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have submitted the fee.....will we get a formal letter saying we have been admitted?

Also, is Saturday working in LBS.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have already started sending the mails to all the students who were in the waitlist & are converted now. The mail is being sent by SURENDER KUMAR. Keep checking your spam also.

Thnx.

Regards. Parvesh Kumar, PGDM 2012-14, LBSIM.
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one would be the better choice?

LBSIM, Delhi
Nirma, Ahmedabad
BIMTECH, Noida
81 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Name:Navya Purwar

CAT:93.47 percentile

Place for GD/PI:Delhi

Course selected for:PGDM/PGDM-FIN

Confused between LBSIM and FORE.

And still waiting for TAPMI and K.J. Somaiya results.Getting mixed reviews about LBSIM.

Can anyone help me out with dis...????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when is the 2nd list going to be out n till what waitlist no. will clear in that?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello friends

please throw light on LBSIM hostel facilities. will it be better to stay in PGs or at hostel? How is the food quality and everything else? And fees?
Thanks in advance
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi @goelzz ,

I have some queries regarding the admission process for 2013-2015 batch.

In the letter it is mentioned that a fitness certificate is required at the time of admission. Are there any specific medical tests that are required and is there any specific format for the fitness certificate.

Also, it is mentioned that attested photocopies of the documents are required. Is it necessary that the attestation should be from a gazzeted officer as we will bring original documents also.

Thanks in advance

You may delay, but time will not. -Benjamin Franklin
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...