[2013-2015] Institute of Management, Nirma University,Ahmedabad Admission Queries

1,495 Posts  ·  446 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone,We are pleased to announce that the admission process for 2013-15 batch for MBA at Institute of Management, Nirma University has started.The Institute :The Institute of Management, Nirma University is a constituent Institute o...
Page 1 of 150
@IMNU-Ahmedabad

I know m a bit late to ask for this..... but can u please letme know the procedure for mgmt quota":????

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMNU-Ahmedabad I will not be able to produce the work experience certificate on the day of registration. though i have relieving letter and my payslips to justify it ... will it do ?

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@IMNU-Ahmedabad what is the Refund process for IMNU now??Please reply...
Converts:SITM,SIOM,SIBM-B,NIRMA,IMT G,LIBA,IIFM Waiting:GIM
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@IMNU-Ahmedabad Does NIRMA have swimming pool mg??Any nearby arrangements??Please reply...
Converts:SITM,SIOM,SIBM-B,NIRMA,IMT G,LIBA,IIFM Waiting:GIM
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As we are approaching end of season, it is a humble request to everyone to plz send withdrawal mails to clgs you are not going to join.. There's no point keeping multiple admits at this moment..

Plz help a student do MBA from a better B-school this year.. 🍻🍻

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,
I wanted to know about the quality of Marketing Faculties at NIRMA.
Please share your views if anyone of you guys know, and your frank opinion will help me.
Thanks !

14 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
escape the rules
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
escape the rules
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get the refund?

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@realitycheck yeh @IMNU-Ahmedabad walo ka placement report kab ayega tujhe kuch patahai kya ? may 2nd week bhi hone ko hai.. ab to .. can u help
It is during our failures that we discover the true desire for success.
17 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...