[2013-2015] IMT-Ghaziabad Final Converts and related discussions

1,158 Posts  ·  463 Users
About this group
They have started sending mails.... congratz to all converts... Plz share ur profile CAT/XAT percentile:X:Xii:grad:work ex: interview centre & date specialization applied for:specialization offered:
Page 1 of 116

how to confirm whether the dd is recieved by imt office or not..?

i tried calling office and send email but no response still
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nghelani sorry, dint see ur post bfor pinging u... anyways congrats... me too pgdm-finance....
Cat: 98.62, Calls: New IIMs, IMT-G, NMIMS(bnglr), XIMB, VGSOM; Converts till now- NMIMS, IMT-G(Fin)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@parteek87 if you are desperate to join MBA .. than definitely go for it...!! otherwise stick to job or 1 year ex-MBA will be a good option...!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There's been a lot of talk about IMT Ghaziabad stretching itself too thin due to its batch size touching 600. Now we must realize that it's 2013 and such batch sizes are here to stay. NMIMS has about 600 the IIMs at Lucknow and Indore have more. That Indore has consistently been unable to place all it's students has been known since years. The situation at NMIMS is known to all, more than 120 unplaced yet. I'm sure you all read the Eco times head story a couple of days back. Lets just accept that the market has matured and it is foolish to accept 100% placements as a birthright. B school education is about much more. Isn't it? No matter which institute we end up in, seeing placements as the sole end to every effort means missing out on a lot. 'Learning' now 'earning' will come later as a natural consequence.

IMT-Ghaziabad PGDM-FT (2013-15)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am having an exp of 3.5 yr and i hv a FT convert .. please suggest me should i go for this one or not

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@optimusprime123 same case as urs dude...appied for finance bt gt dcp :\
Admission Committee , VGSOM Class of 2013-15 Join admission group -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/720551201288450/
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Lohit Gupta|PGDM14(DM) CCCMRC, IMT-G http://ccmrcimtg.wordpress.com/
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aayushtalwar Hi Aayush,
The AICTE policy says that 'On request received before the date of start of the academic session & if seat could be filled by the Institute before the cut off date then the refund is amount is 49,000'.But, what if the institute is not able to fill the seat? Will we get 49,000 back?

CAT 96.69 ,Converts: IMI, TAPMI, IIT M,IIT Kgp MHRM, MDI HRM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...