[2013-2015] IIM Trichy WATΠ Call Getters Discussion

248 Posts  ·  264 Users
About this group
Congrats to all call getters ! :: Just one more step to the final offer of joining India's premier institute! :: All of you Puys are welcome to ask any sort of admission/preparation related queries w.r.t Indian Institute of Managemen...
Page 1 of 25

Hello guys I want help from u people please help me in this case as soon as possible, first let me tell you my acads and percentile so u can bettter understand my case 

10th- 75%

12th- 67%

B.E - 83%

CAT - 88%ile (OBC)

i have got calls from new iims (9 iims) so i have gone through some mock P.I's but one question that is hindering my GDPI preparation and i am not able to give a satisfying answer to which is, AS you are having an amazing acads in engg then you are going for a MBA instead of doing something related to engg? PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS AS I AM HAVING MY INTERVIEW IN 4 DAYS..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thread to check the Shortlist.. Those who are already shortlisted by IIMB IIMk IIML and IIMC need not to appear fro WATPI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got a call from the new IIMs
Cat-95%le,X-88%,XII-88%,grad-60%(god y???),no work experience
can I expect to convert atleast one IIM,please do reply quickly,so dat I can apply 4 other b schools as a backup

Make||Believe
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When are the 2014-2016 shortlist to be declared??

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone suggest wr can i accommodate

as am coming directly on 28th morning for registration,
n suggest me wr to apply for a loan,, please reply
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone share with me the fee details of IIM trichy...

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is the best among IIM Raipur, IIM rohtak and IIM trichy for Finance and consulting

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining IIM Udaipur over IIM Trichy .. I have converted both but not able to decide 😞 My inclination is towards Finance and Operations ..

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM T website is now new (beta version !!! )... Waitlist released upto 12... any converts ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The IIM T official website may go down tonight as per a revamp plan. So, in case you are not able to access it for the next couple of hours, kindly bear with us. For any admission/pull out related queries, pls call up the Adm. Ofc @ 0431-2505026 and get it clarified.
Cheers!

Nikhil Jayan | PGP 2012-2014 | IIM Tiruchirappalli
6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...