[2013-2015] IIM Lucknow PGP Final Converts

390 Posts  ·  612 Users
About this group
IIM Lucknow declared final results for the batch of 2013-2015 for its PGP programme. Check your status here- http://www.iiml.ac.in/pgp_final.php Congratulations to all converts and good luck to waitlisted candidates. Last y...
Page 1 of 39

I think there are no more waitlist movements now and the classes are started as well.

Closing the thread.

PG ain't the same. Should I come back or not is the question.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI,

Please help me to solve this question!

If there are 6 white balls and 6 black balls of same size and we have to place them in 10 boxes so that each box must contain at least one ball. What are the number of ways ?

options : a) 26250

b) 39230

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can somebody please help with the whereabouts of one Anshuman Sharma and one Malapaka VSS Sharma.. They both are waitlisted in FMS.. wanted to know if any of them has converted IIML?? Please do respond puys if anyone can help.. 👏👏👏 Thanx in anticipation..

Waiting for FMS!!!
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so..is it all over?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received a mail from admissions@iiml.ac.in stating that I am selected for PGP. They want me to join on 30th (Registration). The letter is dated 28th. They need a DD of 226000 day after tomorrow. Tomorrow is a weekend. I really dont know what to do. I want to join. My documents are stuck at FMS.

CAT 12 - 99.82 Calls : C,L, FMS, 6 New IIMs | Converts : IIML, FMS
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the next list coming up ? Any Ideas?

Success comes from experience, experience comes from bad experiences, I feel m successful :-)
15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends Any obc candidates yet to withdraw from iim i??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got a mail today at 5.30 pm that i am selected for pgp !! however it still shows sorry message in the website!! anyone facing similar problem?

17 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The photograph on the medical certificate to be submitted..is that supposed to be self attested or that too should be attested by the doctor?Secondly should the marksheets be necessarily attested by the HOD or Institute or by any gazetted officer..Converetd yesterday..It wont be possible for me to get them attested from college..!!

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM L ABM or MDI PGPM? Pls advice. waise toh I am interested in finance but then I believe that brand name also matters a lot.what to do?

10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...