[2013-2015] IIM Kozhikode Stage 1 list out - Official

4,319 Posts  ·  1,084 Users
About this group
*Hello everyone,** **IIMK has declared the Phase 1 list. This is more of a ceremonious thing. ** **Kindly fill up the online form for stage II (WAT/PI) shortlist.Last date for compulsory completion of online registration: 15th January ...
Page 1 of 432
@nikita.mahipal Very rightly said. Time to think beyond IIMs now !!!
I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL @shashankvenkat3 please close this thread.
Arnab Guha Mallik PGP15 http://in.linkedin.com/pub/arnab-guha-mallik/30/699/33b https://www.facebook.com/AGM.IIMK
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@yesqube In my defense...I don't have many options which works on my weakness of losing focus :P...though I don't see how it will help me in the rest of the process
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AsheX said:
@yesqube Well..it was too long...I lost focus
U have set on a arduous task of sorting out ur options and working on what u have got... Highly imperative that u dont lose focus End of story
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

whooosh n m in

IIM K 2013-15 (PGP17) \m/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@visionIIM-ACL @grondmaster
Since the final list is already out, I request the moderators to kindly close this thread.
cc: @illtutmish
Vikas Singh (Wiki) IIM-K 2012-2014 http://www.donquicksort.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@yesqube Well..it was too long...I lost focus :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@AsheX said:
@yesqube Yeaa I don't think they are gng to change their criteria and come out with a new list Though you can rant..I'd rather sort out my options and work on what I have got I suppose you should do the same..
U totally missed the satire, my dear frnd...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@yesqube Yeaa I don't think they are gng to change their criteria and come out with a new list :P
Though you can rant..I'd rather sort out my options and work on what I have got :D

I suppose you should do the same..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's a humble request to all of you.
I've been on PG for more than 3 years. Way before I started taking CAT seriously. Way before I became associated with IIMK.
I, like all of you, owe a lot to this forum. Over the course of the past two days, I've read vitrilioic posts against IIMK, women, reservation and what not.
As free citizens, you are free to express your concerns. No one can and shall stop you from doing that. However, it is very important that in this process, you do not say things that you yourself would regret later. Rules and regulations set aside, please ensure that you treat every other person in a way you would expect him/her to treat you.
Lastly, please do not form an opinion on the institute from the selection criteria. For starters, the Admissions Office is not a representative of the institute and the values that it stands for. Secondly, each institute has its own selection criteria. Based on this, they shortlist a certain type of candidates each year. Invariably, each institute misses out on numerous candidates with a profile slightly different from the requisite. Ahmedabad misses out on those who ace CAT, have exceptional scores in 10th and 12th but fail to clear the psychological 80% hurdle in graduation, while Calcutta misses out of those who have been exceptional all along but fail to score as high as 99.67. This year, admittedly, Kozhikode will miss out on a lot of candidates with really good CAT percentiles. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

But please, do not demean the entire institute because of such issues.
Most importantly though, do not demean each other.
Peace!

Vikas Singh (Wiki) IIM-K 2012-2014 http://www.donquicksort.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...