[2013-2015] IIFM Bhopal Admissions

792 Posts  ·  243 Users
About this group
*This thread is aimed at admissions and related queries of Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal, an autonomous institute under Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.** **Any pertinent query related to any other im...
Page 1 of 80

when i expect the final admission call list

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i've got 78%ile can anybody tell me wht r the chances of iifm???

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plss sum 1 tell me..

iifm k form me 'degree' column me kya bharna hai......
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please divert your queries to the following thread:

[2014-2016] IIFM Bhopal Admissions

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-2016-iifm-bhopal-admissions-25111736

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i'am science grad ..... 1oth - 85 .... 12th -74.....grad bsc - 65 .....

expecting 78-84 in cat 2013 wat are my chances for iifm
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys,I am a hardcore lover of environment and want to study in iifm...but i m an electrical engineering graduate and working in a small pharmaceutical company as marketing executive since i passed out i.e. 2012...I will be appearing for cat 2013...so please provide some tips and comment on my chance of admission...my marks range from 60-70%...lookround

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I'm planning to cat 2013, my aim is iifm. My acd. X-75,XII77,b.sc.-78. I beling to gen. category, how much I must score in cat to get admission in iifm

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could anyone tell me the average percentile needed to get a call from IIFM?

CAT: 98.05. IIM Rohtak PGP 2013-2015.
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pls tell remuneration offered by mfi like annapurana, sahyog....and commodity trading org ncdex...also ngo's like pradan, hand in hand ...i know interest is the driving factor to join IIFM but money is also imp to a certain extent....future scope of mfi's in india (like we saw sks -AP govt row)...?
lowest and highest in hand salary ? which org offers 10.5 lpa?...and also about environmental consultancies and career in carbon trading.....@ranapujari pls tell...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir where the students b placed after iifm....does they hav to work in villages or forests..only??

converts::iifm,ssbm,ubs (chandigarh),fms bhu....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...