[2013-2015] Goa Institute of Management Admissions HelpDesk

8,656 Posts  ·  1,167 Users
About this group
First of all, we would like to welcome you all for the Admission Process at Goa Institute of Management for the academic year 2013-15. Last year's Admission Process for the batch of 2012-14 was a great success with cheering feedback from most of t...
Page 1 of 866
@visionIIM-ACL Sir, Request you to close this thread as the thread has served it's purpose.

@All, please move to this thread now for any kind of queries -

GIM Final Result [2013-15] : XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others - Page (25) : PaGaLGuY Forums

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@shubham1588

@avinashkrjha

Thanks.... and when can we expect the commencement of the course.. will it going to be delayed or first week of june is fixed??

Course is starting from 17th June. This is Fixed... !!

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@avinashkrjha

Thanks.... and when can we expect the commencement of the course.. will it going to be delayed or first week of june is fixed??

When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isnt an option. Its a necessity.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@shubham1588

Yes, sectionals were considered.. !!

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@avinashkrjha Sectional scores will also be considered for all sections???

When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isnt an option. Its a necessity.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@nisujju

@avinashkrjha I know its a repititive question but plz can you predict (guess wud also do) when can v expect the final result..its been too long..can we expect in a week time or wait atleast till end of month.

Next week for Sure.. !!

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@avinashkrjha I know its a repititive question but plz can you predict (guess wud also do) when can v expect the final result..its been too long..can we expect in a week time or wait atleast till end of month.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@nisujju

Last date of GD PI plzz??

Today.. 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last date of GD PI plzz??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@rahhhoool

233! what was the cutoff? And how do I check if I got a call?

Sectional Scores?

Mail was sent to the shortlisted candidates.. !!

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...