[2013-2015] DoMS NIT Trichy Admission Queries

With admission forms, deadlines, mock tests and anxiety of cat, DoMS NIT Trichy welcomes you all to the official forum for admissions of the batch 2013-2015. Some points to keep this thread clutter free:1) Please refer to some of the pre...
1,078 Posts  ·  289 Users
Page 1 of 107

My %ile is 89.55 ( General, Non TN). Not shortlisted.

Can anyone tell me what is the cut off for Non TN General? Will there be any waiting list.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

congrats to all call getters. you can continue your discussion on the following page.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-nit-trichy-gd-pi-call-getters-discussion-2013-2015-25095654/3624250

chandan ratnabham PR team DoMS NITT (2012-2014)
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
IIT Delhi 31st march........ :)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

also i m gen category non tn...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

hey seniors... just wanna know how much weightage is given to gd-pi and profile... hv 93.90%ile in cat... 73%in 10th... 77% in 12th but only 54.22% in my btech... what r the odds...
I kinda really wanna get in... kindly help...

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
@sunshine_gal nice lots of people there on 31 st batch.is there gd and wat or only wat for this
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@rom86313,

me and @saishyam. :mg:

Nandhini Sathyamurthy | LIBA PGDM Full Time 2013-15. 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

iit madras-31 st anyone else on the same day?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
@sandipta said: shortlisted but gd pi center has been changed to Chennai I have the same problem too. I had selected Kolkata as my center. Now, it is almost impossible for me to attend the NIT GD/PI as I have another GD/PI in Kolkata on the sam...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

IIT Delhi 30th march 😃

•  
undefined
Write a comment...