[2013-2015] BITS Pilani, MBA Admission Queries (Now from CAT)

410 Posts  ·  164 Users
About this group
*MBA 2013-2015 Admissions* Admission into MBA 2013- 2015 at BITS Pilani, Pilani campus will be done as per the following framework.* **Eligibility for Admissions*: Any Integrated first degree of BITS or B.E./B.Tech in Engineering discipl...
Page 1 of 41

can you tell me how to get MBA admission without writting CAT examination

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The results are out, and i think time has come to close the thread. Thanks for all the aspirants who had been patient with us. It has been a great pleasure interacting with you. For those who couldn't make it, good luck and best wishes for their other endeavors. For those who made it, Big Congrats.

On a special note- This was the first year we went through CAT and thanks for aspirants patience, support which was given throughout the admission process.
It's
@VenkatNaveen and me signing off.

Also if you wish to be associated with us Follow us on Facebook-

MBA at BITS

Our blog-

Department Of Management -BITS Pilani Blog

Also For any other Queries Please do join this fb group-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitsmbaadmin1315/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me the CAT cutoff for this year?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pade

very confused abt the refund policy esp a) & b),not sure whether refund applicable only when not reporting on 27 jul after paying or on withdrawing at any time b4 27 jul,ofcourse with deduction of 20%,reqst clarify on priority want to withdraw
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there some kind of Dress code for Girls? and what are the class timings and what all do we need to carry?some kind of books and all???Please post any info which is relevant in any aspect.

Ravali Bhogaraju
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am done with the counselling and get PGDM in K J SOMAIYA, and just 5 days back my waitlist is also cleared in BITS PILANI, plz knowledgeable guys and gals guide me in taking right decision( if possible with reasons too) i would be highly grateful to u all....i not wanna comparison just tell me the gd and bad of both colleges..

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is thr sum dress code?????nd wt r the class timngz?????

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@VenkatNaveen Can you please tell about the placements in finance ?

Itni shakti hame de na daata man ka vishwaas kamzor ho naa......
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted and joining....

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

xime or bits pilani which is better???

1 comment
undefined