[2013-15]SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya - Case Analysis/PI Experiences Thread

274 Posts  ·  454 Users
About this group
Hi everyone, With the interviews around the corner, starting this thread to have the aspirants posting their experiences at the process. ALL THE BEST puys :: Please follow the following format while posting Courses Applied for: ...
Page 1 of 28

Since the results for the next stage are out, please continue discussions in the new thread:

[2013-15]SIMSR aka K.J.Somaiya - Merit Rank Holders for Counseling : CAT & Related BSchools : PaGaLGuY Forums

Closing this thread.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys...

i am ranked at 371 in meritlist...
Courses applied for PGDM and PGdm IB....
only single call.....my future depends on this....

what are my chances....???...please rly...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have been ranked at 681.....any chances for pgdm?????????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the Waiting list scenario??? How many forms are accepted for waiting list in a particular program??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hii all,

can someone please tell my chances for core at rank 153?
THANKS
Shruti
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
what does a 240 rank indicate?😐
Whats with u is Not satisfactory until you achieve the next "Not Satisfactory".........then its Useless!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rejected by KJS (RANK 2110) .Had the best interview at KJ Somaiya. Completely hopeless what i am supposed to answer in the interview. Combining 2011-2012 This is my 10 th Bschool reject. Despite trying so much unable to know where am i falling short. Had asked a TIME professor regarding my answers, he said my answers were acceptable, and can expect a convert sooner or later. Completely heart-broken. Never felt so much lost in my entire life !! Whether to do MBA or not is another question that needs to be answered .

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ag_rai2801

guys i need sum suggestions here ive got a rank of 1011 and ive applied 4 pgdm only

i'll be travelling from kolkata to mumbai..bt i was thinking whether it will be worth it... really confused and can't seem to decide...wat do u guys say..do i have a shot? will it be worth going?

pls help puys!!

Even i m in the same predicament...i applied to all pgdm courses but i saw a post of 1205 ranker getting call who has applied only in pgdm...

"Always think to reach the stars....you might end up reaching Moon"
8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My rank is 1626. Any chances of conversion? I applied for PGDM and PGDM(IB).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rank : 102, Its written that i am not required to attend the counselling and i can make the payment. Applied only to PGDM. I don't have to come to mumbai for counselling then? manish.murthy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...