[2013-15] SIIB FINAL MERIT LIST

627 Posts  ·  229 Users
About this group
*Hello Puys !** **The final merit list for the batch of 2013-15 is out.** **First of all congratulations to all who converted the call and made it to the final merit list ! Your hard work has paid off :: ** **Welcome to SIIB ::...
Page 1 of 63

Hello,

I have got the call from SIIB-IB. Just wanted to know about Marketing at SIIB.

Just few queries

Do FMCG companies come and which FMCG companies(3-4) visit SIIB?

What is average package at SIIB for Marketing Guys.

Need you support on this.

Thanks & Regards

Vishal Mehta

~ Vishal ~
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do FMCG companies visit SIIB?

~ Vishal ~
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want cut off of SC category.. can somebody give me an idea how much it was?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does siib prefers wrk experience too much?????? becz i see lots of wrk exp people gt cnverted and freshers were rejected despite of gd score... is it true??????

Oracle it is.. !!!!!
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

siib wl still moving... isn't it????????????

Oracle it is.. !!!!!
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i just a mail for siib IB programme..is it worth joining..??all dese days i'v been hearing about the dubious admission policies and placements..so m a little skeptical about it..can sombody throw some light on it..and i got d mail too late..i thnk d batch 13-15 has already been started..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello..Everybody...Got the Mail for SIIB E&E; on 5th and was told to confirm my seat on 6th..I Confirmed it but i have some queries...Was my call a little too late than others?Also Admission desk told me that i missed my Induction & Outbound session....Whats the importance of these 2 session & am i already on the Back foot??Also can anybody explain why my offer letter was so late than others???BTW Very Happy that i got admission in this respected institute........😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlist is still moving 2 days back i got a mail but not joining so waitlist moved by 1 in SC category...

Best of luck for next one...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any waitlist today...?;(
😐

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think its all over guys...

1 comment