[2013-15] SIBM Pune Final Converts and Related Discussions

1,308 Posts  ·  348 Users
About this group
Results should be out any minute now! Congratulations to all those who convert their call ! Those who miss out, there are still many more results left and this is just the beginning of the amazing journey called MBA.. All the best to a...
Page 1 of 131

If we cancel our admission post June 4th (As some wait listed results will come out till mid June) , will we get our installment back ? Waht is the criteria, the instructions on their website aren't very clear.

Seniors pls reply.

Calls : SPJAIN,XLRIXLRI(HRM),SIBM,IIMI Converts : XLRI, SIBM, IIM I WL 16, SPJAIN WL 67
1 comment
lee_copper
@lee_copper  ·  0 karma

before the classes starts u can cancel ur admission and refund will be done 

but once d class starts u cant get the refund !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does a cancelled admission have any impact on the prospects of a candidate the following year?

Happiness is all I want
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys.. SIBM has announced admissions for MBA in Innovation and intrapreneurship. I really don't have any idea of how right the decision of getting into it can be.. Can you please help me out? I want to know:1. Is the course well recognised?2. Are the placements really as good as the ones in other MBA courses in SIBM?Please help me out Puys.. Situation really bad !!

1 comment
ajaychandar
@ajaychandar  ·  0 karma

The first class will graduate in 2014. There are no placement statistics at the moment. As for the program, it seems quite promising. SIBM Pune has a reputation to maintain.

Post this query on the 2014-16 thread.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi anybody got confirmation of receipt of fees from sibm.. paid my balance fees on 25th.. today is the last date 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone plz provide me admission cell query contact nos. of SIBM-P?

MBA karne ka mann tha..Woh vi kar raha hu..
1 comment
nipun1988
@nipun1988  ·  0 karma

email:

admissionsteam@sibmpune.edu.in

Ph: 020-39116076 / 77, 39116007 / 39116008 / 39116009

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For any queries about the 2014-16 batch admissions, please use the following thread:

I request the moderator to close the thread [2013-15] SIBM Pune Final Converts and Related Discussions as this was for the previous year.

Hope is a good thing and no good thing ever dies.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vaibhavp My result for sibm pune is waiting list number-5. Am i the 5th person in the waiting list or is it the 5th list?? What are my chances in either case???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much does waiting list go for SIBM-Pune and SCMHRD? Pls reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am a BMS Graduate aiming for SIBM Pune 2014 dec exams so do i need to focus entire year on my exam prep?

OR
can i move to a job and with respect to it prepare for SNAP entrance exam
1 comment
ajaychandar
@ajaychandar  ·  0 karma

By focusing exclusively on the SNAP, you'll be missing out on the non-Symbiosis B-schools of India that take CAT/XAT scores.

Study for all the exams and take them as they come. Their syllabi overlap to a large extent.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the conversion ratio for SIBM-P ? WIll a fresher with decent 90+ academics be able to convert SIBM-P with 97.8 %ile ?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
silver_cat
@silver_cat  ·  0 karma
@jhalak93 A fresher with 90+ acads should ideally be aiming for the IIM-XL league...SIBM is always there for you later. Remember, a B-School tag sticks with u whole life long, u would want to wear the correct tag,wouldnt u...
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jhalak93
@jhalak93  ·  0 karma
@silver_cat Yes i would probably be preparing for CAT'14 . But would join either of SIBM-P or NM-Core if I manage to convert them by any chance .Though currently I have got calls from IIM-K,S and new IIMs. Lets hope for the best. 😃
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...