[2013-15] SCMHRD GE-PI Discussions

1,295 Posts  ·  367 Users
About this group
Dear all, The GE-PI results have been declared. Kindly visit www.scmhrd.edu to check your results. Congratulations to all those who got selected for the next round. We will be having all the GE-PI related discussions on this th...
Page 1 of 130

what is the GE PI Process form that has been asked for? They have said will be shared by the institute. share through email/website? I have not received any such email and cant find it on their site either. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii people ...are there any DELHI people having 14 feb 8 am slot... we will be having a meet-up in delhi ..before the GE/PI process ..

Have a Whats-app group created .  Message me ur number . ...if ur interested......:-)

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IS THERE NO GDs IN SELECTION PROCESS..ONLY GROUP TASK ,WAT AND PI...ALSO WHAT R THE DOCUMENTS THE SHOULD BE BROUGHT?

1 comment
harshabaldwa
@harshabaldwa  ·  0 karma

also is it case study as a group task?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can i ask all the engineers and mba's one question ??? whats so special about mba, apart from the money ?? i mean being an engineer gives you the power to change the world..invent something ..better something..make the world a better place..what does mba after engineering do for you ?? what sort of power does B.e/btech + mba give u?? so y do engineers opt for mba? i m really trying to figure it out..so if u all can hep me with it, it wld be great

1 comment
gkahlon
@gkahlon  ·  0 karma

It teaches you how to sell your product. It teaches you how you fund your invention. How you introduce it to your market. How you pick your customers. As an engineer, it takes you from the production phase, to the planning, selling and marketing phase. As the name suggests, it teaches you business administration. If you are a good engineer, and have the capacity to create and innovate, you would not need an MBA. But if you are an engineer who wants to leave the production spectrum, you can go for an mba and sell someone else's inventions.

I am not an MBA, but this is how I understand it. Seniors please feel free to correct and guide me.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date for paying the fees?

CAT 97.37 SNAP 96.9 Converts: MDI, SCMHRD, IMT-G (FT),IIT-M,TAPMI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Minotaurking said:
bhai stop hoping for miracle... its only "hollow optimism"... prepare for other bright ventures of life, scmhrd is not the end of things... there r many opportunities waiting for u better than this.. just tighten ur spirits nd go for it... things may take time but u vl get wat u deserve
well said
The revenge you seek will be yours in time
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@siddharthg1 bhai ek hi call hai...inhone last line likh kar kuch toh hope jagai hai...i know kismat ne li hai par poochne me kya harz hai
SNAP: 99.6 CAT: 90 aaargh... XAT: 96.56 || converts : IMT Ghaz (Marketing) https://twitter.com/himanshujamwal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date to pay the fees for those selected in first merit list?

Converts: SIOM,SCMHRD Calls: KJ Somaiya, GIM Goa
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SCMHRD-Pune when can we expect the wait list movement? My status is not selected in MBA. But the last line gives hopes. Please throw some light :/
SNAP: 99.6 CAT: 90 aaargh... XAT: 96.56 || converts : IMT Ghaz (Marketing) https://twitter.com/himanshujamwal
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SCMHRD-Punewhat is the meaning of "In case you have not yet been wait listed your status may still change in the future depending on availability of seats. "my %ile was 97.697 and a very good GD-PI plus a President Award winner...got a reject Does the aforementioned line mean that there will be wait list movement as well?
This is the only call that I have
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...