[2013-15] School of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar | GDPI Call Getters Discussion

Dear Aspirants, Finally the most awaited moment is here. The list of call getters is here > http://spm.pdpu.ac.in/pdf/gd-pi-schedual-2013.pdf *Group Discussion & Personal Interview * *Dates: *March 29, 30, 31 & April 1, 2. ...
38 Posts  ·  23 Users
Page 1 of 3
Day 4 GD Topics:

-Indian Railways V/S Airline and Roadways
-Should we switch over to electricity driven vehicles ?
-How to improve rank of Indian Universities ?

PR Team
undefined
Write a comment...
My Observations of Interview:- Why spm- WHy MBA- Why energy infra- Why u want to come in this sector (If u r from other field like IT etc)These are some general questions.other observations were-- Freshers are grilled on their technical knowledge-...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
Day 3 GD Topics:-Do we need more job givers then job seekers ?- Should youth indulge in politics ?- Social networking site boon or curse - What should be done to protect our childhood - Pollution & Development- Media & Privacy-Reservation ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
Gd topic: should juvenile age be reduced from 18 to 16Pi : since I have a work ex so most of the questions were asked related to my workSeniors were really helpful and delicious food were served by the college :))A gr8 exp and special mention for ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Gd topic: should juvenile age be reduced from 18 to 16Pi : since I have a work ex so most of the questions were asked related to my workSeniors were really helpful and delicious food were served by the college :))A gr8 exp and special mention for ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
GD topic : Should employee take care of stress free world ,how much organisation or individual resonsible for it ??
2 >Should India cut its expenses in defence ??

Some birds are not meant to be CAGED their feathers are too bright!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Day 2 Gist of GD Topics :

-Should age limit be reduced from 18 to 16 for juvenile ?
-Setting up more nuclear plants can solve the power issues in India ?
- Who will be ur next PM ?

I request all participants to kindly update their experience.

PR Team
undefined
Write a comment...
@nihit i hav got 68.xx %le in cat..
10th 87.2
12th 64.xx
grad 59.6
GT A CALL N M HAVNG GDPI TUMORO
n do u think wid dis kinda profile i ll b havng too much troubles in placement
pls reply asap.. thnx in adv
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Had a gd/ pi today

A good experience , seniors were really helpful
Gd topic : should juvenile age be reduced from 18 to 16
Pi : as I have a work ex so mostly questions from the work I do
A special mention for the cool campus 😃 campus is gr8
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@bittu101 Haha, so nice of you, but I don't know the Pi was not upto the mark !! 😞 I could have done much better, got a bit confused in between also I don't have any work experience. But praying like anything to get it 😃 😉 Wishing what you said ...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store