[2013-15] School of Petroleum Management, Gandhinagar : Admission Queries & Discussion

The admission for *MBA - 2013-15 Batch of School of Petroleum, Gandhinagar* (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) has been announced. The advertisement for the same is as below. [image] *_New add of MBA (E&I; ) and MBA (Mar...
926 Posts  ·  222 Users
Page 1 of 92
It is time to close this thread... @visionIIM-ACL , @deepu For everybody else, please go to the following link for discussions regarding Admissions for the Batch of MBA 2014-16: SPM Gandhinagar: Official Discussion Thread for... Pa...
Read more...

More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

What is the cat cut off for SPM ?

•  
Load more comments 0 of 1

I've heard the placements are not upto the mark in your undergrad (SPT). Is it the same in SPM?

•  
Load more comments 0 of 1

does it accepts cmat score?

•  
Load more comments 0 of 65

arey bhai final convert ka thread hi bana do yaar

•  

hi.i am selected for the general mba course at spm. but since it's the first batch , i am a little confused. so which among the following i should go for
spm general mba / bk, ahmedabad / msu , baroda ?
please help.

•  
Load more comments 0 of 3
  •  

Has the placement season finished? Kindly disclose stats Seniors ! It would be nice to know !! Also if possible please mention how many students were taken by a company !! 😃

Load more comments 0 of 8
So, all set to join SPM, eh? Can the ones who have made up their minds and paid the fees please stop by this post and care to ping so that, we oldies can associate our SUPER-DUPER Juniors in a better way? Introductions please! And for those who do...
Read more...

More likely to be found here: facebook.com/neil.mukherjee17
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 5
In admission policy it is mentioned that:* Fees as prescribed by the fee Committee, as this fee is to be levied presently. On account of legal review of fee structure, the fee may be of the order of Rs.310000/- per annum (tuition fee). In that c...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 5