[ 2013-15 ] LIBA GD/PI Discussion and Queries

584 Posts  ·  210 Users
About this group
Hi, Congrats to all the students who got the call!!! Please post your details in the following format Name: X: XII: grad: Stream of Graduation: Xat or CAT %ile: Work-ex: Date & Place of GD/WAT/PI: Last Years GD...
Page 1 of 59

der is no discussion for last years gd/pi over here..is der any?😲

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have done my graduation from delhi university.in normal ba. what are the scopes and the courses i should be doing ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello , are the admissions still on in liba ? I had a provisional admission in liba for pgdm 2013 - 2015 (dated May 7th 2013)but i couldn't get the first installment ready at that time and missed my deadline (May 17th 2013) , i am interested in taking an admission in liba , is there any way to take the admission now ?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys does anyone know the date wen the course s starting?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I recently got a LIBA for joining ..for that the money has to be deposited within 7th June..did anyone else get a similar call?If yes are you joining?I think I will be joining.If you are joining please tell me from which state?

Loyola Institute of Business administration
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a call from liba yesterday asking me if i wanted to join. I said i will confirm by monday. Did anybody else got a call?

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Confusion betwee LIBA, Greatlakes, TAPMI

GLIM, WE School, KJS, Alliance, BIMTECH
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi can any1 throw some light on the fees structure and placement scenario this year? please reply fast

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dont know if I am asking the question again. Is Hostel mandatory and what is the total course fee. Please take the pains to answer it..

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the classes commence for the first years?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...