[2013-15] IBS Hyderabad GD PI Call Getters Discussions

35 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, IBS Hyderabad has released the results and GD/PT date are released. Congratulation all those who got selected in the written exam. This is Prashant from Lucknow. I have created this forum to join all candidates who got...
Page 1 of 4

@Anti IBS Hyd

yup, a pass out of 2013 batch (Hyderabad campus), well still in college. IBS Mumbai is performing better than IBS Hyderabad. Get the facts straight, the college is poor for finance placements, very few good companies, and majority of the times you won't even get a chance to sit for good companies because the politics in the college actually eats out good placements. The profiles for both the streams finance as well as marketing are bad. For the first initial month, good companies do come with good profiles, but for a batch of arnd 1000 candidates the college is able 2 get hardly 50 good companies, rest 150 are full of crap. So in actual, the college is able to provide a mere 150 to 200 good placements, for rest of us, the packages were bad and so were the profiles and as of now (04/04/2013) the packages that are coming to college are going as low as 2.7 L. So if u think after spending 15L, you are ohkay with 2.7L well, have a great time. If I talk about the case study methodology that is being used here, well that is also full of crap, by the end of 2 yrs of your MBA, you will feel is that all this college taught you is how to speak nonsense with very less knowledge. Companies like D-Shaw have already lost faith on the hyderabad campus and many are losing it. And for people interested in HR and Operations, well don't think of joining this college coz we saw our fellow batchmates suffering.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@tamannavish

i heard that ibs hyd is no more A grade clg....... it has lost its rating........ is that so??????

yup, a pass out of 2013 batch (Hyderabad campus), well still in college. IBS Mumbai is performing better than IBS Hyderabad. Get the facts straight, the college is poor for finance placements, very few good companies, and majority of the times you won't even get a chance to sit for good companies because the politics in the college actually eats out good placements. The profiles for both the streams finance as well as marketing are bad. For the first initial month, good companies do come with good profiles, but for a batch of arnd 1000 candidates the college is able 2 get hardly 50 good companies, rest 150 are full of crap. So in actual, the college is able to provide a mere 150 to 200 good placements, for rest of us, the packages were bad and so were the profiles and as of now (04/04/2013) the packages that are coming to college are going as low as 2.7 L. So if u think after spending 15L, you are ohkay with 2.7L well, have a great time. If I talk about the case study methodology that is being used here, well that is also full of crap, by the end of 2 yrs of your MBA, you will feel is that all this college taught you is how to speak nonsense with very less knowledge. Companies like D-Shaw have already lost faith on the hyderabad campus and many are losing it. And for people interested in HR and Operations, well don't think of joining this college coz we saw our fellow batchmates suffering.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tamannavish u have two more option as christ and welingkar ...i mean u can apply there even now if you are interested ...there fees is only 6.5 ..less then half of what u gonna pay in ibs hyd and significantly christ is almost equal to ibs as far as brand value is concerned and welingkar even better then ibs ....moreover the banglore factor in christ and mumbai factor in welingkar has an edge over ibs hyd ....but if you only have ibs hyd convert right now and you don't want to apply to other b-schools then u know what u should do if u want to join b-school this year only...ATB
B.R.A.T.=Brilliant Rowdy And Talented.
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tamannavish fst i don't know how much %ile u have in cat...so tell me accordingly i will suggest u

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@TIKENDRASINGH ohhkz thnx..... so ny othr options?? can u plz suggest i dint applied for ny othr b school.... :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tamannavish said:
i heard that ibs hyd is no more A grade clg....... it has lost its rating........ is that so??????
you are right !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@tamannavish said:
congrats for ur selection , i also got 80 and have converted all d campus of ibs . ibs has a huge batch size and the money they are charging is abt 15 lakh ...i dont believe it's worth joining ibs . rest is up to u nd u what other converts u have ! good luck
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yar puys totally confused.......... scored 77 and eligible for al campuses except hyderabd....... wat to do now?????which one to choose???? plz plz help me.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@miec thanks........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...