[2013-15] FMS Final Converts thread

1,405 Posts  ·  596 Users
About this group
FMS final converts list has been released. Please find the links for the lists below!!! Congratulations for all the converts!!! :grin: http://fms.edu/?q=node/1494 Below are the lists of candidates selected *And an updat...
Page 1 of 141

My CAT ID and FMS form number are present in the PI shortlist . But the name against it is different. I even got SMS for shortlisting. Can anyone please help me out with email_id or phone number of FMS admissions for clarifying this issue?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any reservations for kashmiri migrants or kashmiri pandits for mba programme from iim's or fms?

2 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 2
Dante_ftw1
@Dante_ftw1  ·  1,600 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii Folks!! Just wanted to know if your Undergraduate Percentage(65 % B.Tech in my case) affects your Summer Placements at FMS.Has anybody got a good offer from a reputed company especially in Marketing around  this Perecentage or less..??

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
king27
@king27  ·  0 karma

See companies see a lot of things before recruiting for summers importanly 10 12th grad score, undergrad college, work ex quality, CAT percentiles , other academic and extracurriculars, PORs.  So on the whole if ur profile comes out good for a particular sector goes fine. Can't pin point on one specific point as of prime importance but academics do matter.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SaiSneh
@SaiSneh  ·  0 karma

@nitin- Thank you bro..!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I"ll give cat 2014 had started prep long ago but not in flow now i shall start again ,il put in lots of hardwork on my own as joining coaching is not my cup of tea...can any of the converted candidates suggest me the next step ....i really aspire to be in fms ...all ur suggestions shall be valued...plz guide me..also help me with tricks to crack gd n pi so i cn also work on that

We know what we are, but know not what we may be// XIMB HRM
2 comments
dj007uec
@dj007uec  ·  0 karma

study study n study.... 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
competent
@competent  ·  140 karma

k,tnx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seniorz....plz answer for finance FMS or Lucknow...which 1 i s bttr?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
chin1989
@chin1989  ·  0 karma

if u want a great campus and campus life plus if u want iim brand dn IIM L is the place.... iim lko has edge in consult .... marketing is good in both...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mayurdhingra
@mayurdhingra  ·  0 karma

FMS has a huge advantage in terms of the ROI and an added advantage of being located in Delhi. FMS has the reputation of being called the Marketing Campus of the country. Other details about the placements of both colleges can be seen from the reports. Also, though FMS does not have its own campus, yet the location of FMS in DU does prove to be an advantage and one gets to explore the Delhi University campus.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have a score of 232/450 (SC category). How much do i need to score in GDPI to convert??

what was the last waitlist no. to convert in SC category ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

espected seniors..pls tell.NC-OBC...my percentile OA-96.36,VA 95,QA 93.....10TH 83.8%,12TH 78.6%,graduation-CGPA- 7.99 ....no work ex..male ..mech engg.NC OBC..please comment..if i have any chance of getiing a call or conversion....male engg...call aane ka kya chance hai

21 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 21
fakepractice
@fakepractice  ·  0 karma

thanks @ImTitanium

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shubham1234
@shubham1234  ·  152 karma

it was 56 for obc...and 52.5 for sc

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@sam4mhel

converted..

congrats

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the least CAT %ile to convert FMS in general cateogry? Any idea guys ?

Seniors please comment...
What will be my luck :D
11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Kurama8080
@Kurama8080  ·  1,053 karma
@pankaj2404 NC OBC ho bhai.. poore chances honge 😃
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pankaj2404
@pankaj2404  ·  0 karma

wat is the student call:converion ratio>

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys what is the cut off for sc candidate in fms and what is the chance to convert that...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...