2013-15 DSM, DTU GDPI SHORTLIST / CALL GETTERS

475 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group
The list for selected candidates has been declared. Congrats to all the aspirants who got through. The candidates who have submitted their application before the declaration of CAT 2012 result have been provisionally short listed for GD/I...
Page 1 of 48

sry to ask this ques here....I HAVE COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH WHAT SHOULD I FILL AT ALLIED SUBJECTS, ELECTIVES, TITLE OF THE PROJECT?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can somebody pls provide me the link or updated wait list amd schedule for next counselling nd also.seniors can you pls give us an idea about how many more counsellings will happen??

Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wait listed at 66 in NITIE,80% chance of converting..Most probably will not be joining DSM.So W/L 1 clear for obc candidate.ATB to all

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many candidates will DSM call for the 2nd counselling?? I have read in 1 of the posts dat dey called 150 ppl from waitlist last tym around for 28 seats.........kindly reply...

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the institute come up with new waitlist ??? based on the candidates who attended counselling...

Calls BIM Trichy,BITS Pilani,NIT Trichy,DSM(DTU) Delhi ...
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

More than 90% of 1st list joined on 16th.

7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@nitinkbhaskar.

yr i am waitlisted at 82. What are my chances of converting it?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who went to DSM today for their admission, pls share ur experience and all the activities that took place there... More importantly what was the strength of students there.. so that others can have a little idea about their w8list and more....

13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

here is the waitlist tracker for DSM 2013 2015 for OBC category. Only the concerned persons plz edit the google doc.

Welcome to Google Docs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...