[2012] Results of PaGaLGuY B-school Rankings 2012

68 Posts  ·  70 Users
About this group
Hi all, Here we go. Start by reading an analysis - PaGaLGuY B-school Rankings 2012: Here are the Results! | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest website for MBA in India, International MBA, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT Or jump straight to the resu...
Page 1 of 7

Can someone please help me with b school rankings for 2014 ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there a list where one can find the lowest convert percentile for the various top b schools....the cut off percentile for many of the iims are as low as 85 percentile...! but very rarely a 85 percentiler converts !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vineetjain111 said:
Fairly accurate ranking, but for sequencing of 4,5,6. Its very difficult to sequence L, XL and FMS in an order. Although they are 4 to 6 undoubtedly. However, you will find very few(I have known none) students choosing XL over either L or FMS(unless they are HR lovers). Which is why I feel XL is 6th. Between L and FMS for 4th and 5th, you will find almost equal cross movement, so its very difficult to compare
People choose FMS over XL primarily due to the fee IMO and/or DU
I drink so that i can talk to assholes, this includes me. Dream Team 13, MMDT 12&11
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

b-school rankings on pg will always gve the aspirants a much clearer picture than ne websites or surveys...that is my personal opinion...meant no offence 😃

PrOuD PrAxItE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey their are many of the websites which provide you the B school rankings.

Even you can get the B school rankings on google search but which will be the prefect ranking as the ranking is different as you go on different website.?

Cat 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
my top 10 ranking would be IIM A,C,B,L ,XL,FMS,JBIMS,IIMK,SPJIMR,IIM I. inthat particular order . i am sure many would agree with it .

PS: including ISB in rankings does not make any sense , its a completely differeny league , many rate it even above IIM A,B,C .

Fairly accurate ranking, but for sequencing of 4,5,6. Its very difficult to sequence L, XL and FMS in an order. Although they are 4 to 6 undoubtedly.
However, you will find very few(I have known none) students choosing XL over either L or FMS(unless they are HR lovers). Which is why I feel XL is 6th. Between L and FMS for 4th and 5th, you will find almost equal cross movement, so its very difficult to compare
FMS Delhi || CAT 2011: 99.65%ile || CAT 2010: 99.66%ile AIWTSAC http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/19957938
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

btw he was not rank 1 in MH CET :grin: , he was rank 1 in mumbai . his score was 151 ,rank one was another guy named gaurav from pune , he had a score of 158 . just saying

ABCLIKS Says
This year, the first rank in MHCET has preferred to join SPJIMR over JBIMS.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rahuldude Says
its a personal choice , i know 2-3 ppl who hav left SPJIMR nd r joinng JB , also some 2-3 students hav left IIM A,C nd joind FMS . Its all abt personal priorities. Bt over the years JB abov SPJIMR has been the trend . though both are equally good colleges.

Exactly :thumbsup: I liked the words "personal priorities" and "equally good colleges" in your post. Each one of them have pluses and minuses.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its a personal choice , i know 2-3 ppl who hav left SPJIMR nd r joinng JB , also some 2-3 students hav left IIM A,C nd joind FMS . Its all abt personal priorities. Bt over the years JB abov SPJIMR has been the trend . though both are equally good colleges.

ABCLIKS Says
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...